Seduced by the Styles Triplets

He pinned me to the wall, his body pressing to mine. My breath hitched in my throat, and my body was trembling. He dipped his head to my neck and inhaled, my breathing was coming out in short puffs and I knew what would come next. His lips lingered to the tender skin where my neck met my shoulder and he pressed a light kiss that made my knees go weak.

"Just remember you're mine and no one elses" he paused and a smirk came across his beautiful face causing a dimple to show. "And that includes my brothers" and with that he turned and walked away.

I watched his delicious brown curls bounce as he took long strides away from me and rounded a corner.

What just happened?

Marcel, the school nerd. He is quite handsome though to be just another nerd. So what happens when its a new school year and he's attending it with his twin brothers Harry and Edward.

Yes, you got that right, the Styles triplets. This year will be more twisting than any other. The last year of high school comes crashing down on all of them, but don't forget about the girls.

April Karens has quite the reputation for a regular girl. She catches not only every boys eyes, but the triplets as well. They all want her but who will get her. Which boy steals her heart? Who will it be? Harry, Edward, Marcel or maybe even somebody else.

•••••• A/N ••••••
Hi, thanks for reading my story. I wrote this as a teenager, and didn't update for years as i graduated high school and then graduated college. So I'm picking this story up again. I apologize to everyone whose asked for an update- but you know, life happens. There are tons of errors in this story, but I'm not going to go back and fix everyone. I was a teenager when I started and am hoping that as a young adult I can write better lol!
Anyways, much love xo