12

Marinette's P.O.V:

I yawn as I wake up from that horrible nightmare. Or was it a dream? Either way. I wake up and notice half of my pillow is wet. I wipe my eyes to get the sleep out of them and get changed. Alya comes through the door with a worried look on her face.

"Mari, you're up?" She came over to me and put her arm on my shoulder examining my face.

"Yes, Alya. I'm awake" I notice the bandage on my arm.

"What happened?" She sighed.

"You were going crazy, shouting, you caught an Akuma with your bare hands. What we didn't notice were the cuts on you. You were bleeding and you fainted from the blood loss." My eyes widened.

"Tikki! Tikki where are you?" 

"Who's Tikki." One of her eyebrows rose.

"I'm right here." She giggled and burped while she had a cookie in her hand.

"Thank God." I ran over to Tikki.

"Care to explain?!" Alya tapped her foot.

Tikki flew in front of her face. "Don't be mad at her, I told her she couldn't tell anyone. And besides, she did it to protect you." Her expression softened.

"Is that true, Mari." I looked at my hands then back up at her.

"Yeah." She did the unbelievable and hugged me.

"You're not mad." I relaxed into her hug.

"Never. Come on girl. We gotta get going. Royal duties!" She squealed and went to her closet. 

She picked us out two matches dresses but different colors. She had an orange one with a white belt and I had a pink one with a red belt.

She also picked us out matching handbags and heels. We put our friendship bracelets on and walked out of the door.

Then, I spotted Adrien. I froze. That part of him finding out I am ladybug wasn't a dream, unfortunately.

"Hey, Mari." He held out his arm and Alya nudged me. I sighed and linked arms with him. Alya and Nino linked arms. 

Adrien and Nino were wearing button-ups and jeans. They both looked smart.

"Hello, Princess. Here is your schedule today. Today you will attend with your class to the museum and then you have a shopping trip with Lady Alya, Lord Nino, and Lord Adrien. You may invite anybody else you would like too. Then you have a Royal Dinner with the Mayor of China and his wife and their two daughters; Marina and Maaria. After that you will attend the concert that your cousin is holding, Your classmates will be going too." I sighed.

"Front row seats, right?" She nodded.

"Only the best. Also, if anybody would like a backstage pass then we will provide them with that." I nodded. 

"Thank you, Liling" She smiled and walked to the car, she opened it for all of us to get in. She then went to the front of the car and Adrien whispered to me; "Please, can we just talk?" 

I sighed.

"Fine, We'll talk when we're out of the car." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

We reached the museum and our class was there. "How do they get to have a limo and we have to ride a stinky bus?" Kim shouted.

"Because they know they Royal Families daughter." 'So do all of you.' I thought

"Liling, Tell the Limo driver I want a party bus from now on for these guys with comfy chairs and enough leg room. Make the chair pink for Rose and make sure there is air conditioning and iPads planted into the bus." Liling nodded.

"Sure thing Lady Marinette." Liling knew that my class didn't know I was a princess so she called me Lady Marinette when my class was around.

The whole class cheered. "Thanks, Marinette!" The whole class came up to me and tried to give me hugs.

Notice the keyword tried. Yeah, my bodyguards got in the way. "No physical contact with the Lady unless she grants you permission." They all raised an eyebrow.

"It's okay, I grant permission." They bodyguards moved out of the way and the people in my class cheered and hugged me.

"Settle down class and let's go already." They all let go of me and followed our teacher inside. Adrien tugged my arm and pulled me down the nearest hallway so nobody could listen to us.

"Marinette, Oh shit how do I say this. I-I-"

"You..." I am a very impatient person.

"I love you! All of you. Not just ladybug. Every day I would have a mental battle with myself because I devoted myself to ladybug but there was always feelings for you as well. When I found out you were ladybug I was shocked and relieved. Please just forgive me if I made you upset. And- Marinette?" I didn't notice I was crying but they were sad tears they were happy tears. I hug Adrien's neck and he hugs me back.

"I love you too. Kitty." I feel him hug me tighter and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"So... Am I forgiven?" He let's go and I giggle.

"Not yet." He frowns and I start to run, 

"Oh, you're on." He ran after me and when he caught up to me he picked me up and twirled around. I squealed which caught the attention of the whole class and my bodyguards.

He set me down and we both giggled. He hugged me and I whispered into his ear

"Je t'aime, Kitty."

A/N: I'm so so so so so soooo sorry for not updating but I have been so busy. I will start to update more often. However, can we just discuss this a minute?

 However, can we just discuss this a minute?

1k!! And #1 in PrincessMarinette?!??!! WHAT! This is actually crazy and I can't thank any of you enough

1k!! And #1 in PrincessMarinette?!??!! WHAT! This is actually crazy and I can't thank any of you enough. I have had so many insecurities about my writing and this all proves that I can actually write so thank you all for everything. You don't honestly know how much this means to me! 

I really can't thank each and every one of you who reads my books enough. Thanks for everything everybody and stay awesome.

Have a fantastic day as usual!

~Bug Out!! <3