4

Adrien's P.O.V:

The journey was nice, we had enough leg room to actually stretch our legs out as far as we want and there were all sorts of activities to do like the girls go to their makeup from the makeup stations, they could also try on loads and loads of outfits that were shipped to the plane from the King and Queen themselves. Nino and I were just playing Mario Cart the whole time. Me always winning, until Mari absolutely killed me at it. After the round though I heard Alya say to Nino, 'You owe me 5 euros.'

"We will shortly be arriving at the Palace of China, please take your seats and buckle up." We all stop doing what we're doing and listen to the intercom. We then take our seats, me forgetting I have to sit next to Marinette. Which isn't a bad thing... I think.

"So... Adrien. Are you excited to meet the Royal Family?" I turned to her.

"Yeah, Especially the Princess." 

I saw a blush on her face. "Why just the Princess?"

"Because she has been missing for so long and she gave up her whole childhood to help Paris. We owe a lot to her." She smiled at me widely.

"Adrien, I need to tell you something-" 

"We are now at the Palace of China, please take your luggage and meet your personal assistants outside."

Marinette sighs. I turn to her again. "What did you want to tell me?"

She looked at me with disappointment in her eyes, "Oh, nothing. I guess you will find out outside."

Alya, Nino and I went outside first and then Mari stepped out with her bodyguard holding her hand so she doesn't fall.

Marinette's P.O.V:

As I step outside I see my parents walking towards us. My papa held out his hands in a hugging gesture and I ran to them, slowly of course because I still had my heels on. "Papa!" I screamed I hugged him and he lifted me up. "Hello, my little flower. Your mother and I missed you." He set me down.

"I see you brought friends with you." Maman turned to Adrien and Nino who was shocked. We all slowly walked over to them. Adrien, Nino, and Alya bowed at us in respect. "Welcome to China, I see you got here before your classmates, which was planned, However, since it's not just Alya that knows now we will allow you two to go anywhere in the palace. Before you say; 'don't worry' it's not a problem to us. We wanted to tell the class today but Marinette insisted we keep it a secret until her meal. Oh yes, I almost forgot. Adrien and Nino will be called off as the names of Lords. So for example, Lord Adrien and Lord Nino."

Adrien and Nino stop panicking and I manage to squeak out, "Suprise...? Hehe."  I smile nervously and then my parents interrupt. "Follow your assistants to your bedrooms. Meet out here in half an hour because that's when your class will be arriving and we will need to act like you had just got here with them." I nodded and they walked off with four bodyguards behind them.

"Come with me, Princess Marinette, Lady Alya, Lord Nino, and Lord Adrien." We all followed him to the inside of the palace. Which was BEAUTIFUL.

 Which was BEAUTIFUL