3

Marinette P.O.V:

"Marinette, wake up!" I get woken up by an unusual voice. It wasn't Tikki's usual squeak that I was used to.

"Five more minutes, Tikki." I groaned not noticing it was my maman staring at me.

"Who's Tikki?" She giggled as she pulled the covers off me. 

"Nobody."

"Okay, well we have no time to faff around, shower, dressed, breakfast now."

I groaned at got up. "Fine." 

~~~

I walked into my bathroom with my light pink towel that had my name at the bottom with Tikki hiding in it.

"That was a close one, Marinette."

Tikki popped out of the towel and flew to my face.

"I know right,"

I put on the shower and took off my clothes. I put my hand under the running shower to see if I could step in. Once I was satisfied with the temperature of the water I stepped in the shower and felt the warmth of the shower hit my skin and watched the water drops flow down my skin. I smiled as I felt relaxed and warm. I rubbed in a two in one shampoo and conditioner and ran my fingers through my hair making me feel more relaxed. I rinsed my hair, a flow of warmth hitting my back as the water left my raven hair. I washed my body with a lemon-scented body wash and got out the shower.

I put my light pink dressing gound on that was previously hung up by my maman and wrapped it around me. I dried my hair walking out of the room, Tikki hid in my pocket. 

I got to my room and decided to go with a light purple dress with a matching flower crown. Complemented by my purple handbag and purple high heels. I curled my hair slightly and smiled.

(Imagine all of them in an outfit with the crown being a bit lighter)

"You look lovely, Marinette!"

I smiled at Tikki and twirled. "Let's get going."

Tikki flew in my bag and I was about to pick my suitcase up when somebody knocked at the door.

"Come in!" I shouted enthusiastically. Two men in suits came into my rooms and another two men came in and swooped my bags into their hands. The other two men nodded their heads and I followed them. Outside was Alya waiting for me in a GOLDEN LIMO. WHAT!

I ran over to Alya and we got in squealing shouting the words to F.R.I.E.N.D.S by Marshmello.

~~~

We arrived at the airport and stepped out. The bodyguards first, then Alya, then me. The guards held mine at Alya's purses, at first I declined but they insisted that they carried it. Nino turned around and took his headphones off as he saw Alya. He then punched Adrien in the arm repeatedly and Adrien looked at me. Eyeing my whole outfit. Everybody else slowly turned around and then something happened. Mine and Adrien's eyes locked. His emerald green eyes clashed with mine mixing with each other and complimenting each other imensley. He blushed and looked away as I was frozen. The bodyguards waved their hands in my face and I came back to reality.

"S-Sorry, what?"

The bodyguards repeated, "We need to get you and Lady Alya to the jet."

I nodded and walked passed the class still looking at me with their jaw's dropped. "Close your mouths guys, you will get flies." I giggled and Adrien stared at me as I walked past. I looked at him and looked at the pilot of my jet who was waving at me then back at Adrien and Nino. "Hmm... I have an idea, Alya."

She smirked at I whispered something into the pilot's ear. She immediately nodded and I walked over to Adrien and Nino with Alya following behind me.

Adrien's P.O.V:

"H-Hey, Marinette." I stuttered. I never stutter, only around LB but that doesn't count! I hear a snicker and hit the side of my shirt, luckily nobody noticed me hitting myself.

"Hi, Adrien, Nino." Marinette turned to Nino and then me again. Oh God, it's happening again. Our eyes lock again. We stay like that for at least another 30 seconds just looking at each other admiring one another features. Our moment got interrupted by Alya coughing. "Oh yeah, I-Um. Wanna fly with us?"

My eyes lit up. "Sure." 

Marinette waved her hand to two men, I picked up my suitcase and it instantly got taken by the men. "Oh, they're Alya and I's bodyguards. Don't worry, your luggage is in safe hands."

"HA! That's the best joke I have heard. Twiddle-dum and Twiddle-dee having bodyguards. Puh-lease, don't make me laugh. Am I right, guys?" She turned to the class who just stared at her like she was going crazy. 

"I don't think anybody's laughing Chloe." Alya snickered.

Chloe turned away and sulked into her own little corner. "Alya,"

I walked over to Chloe and asked her to face me, she did. "Chloe, just please don't cause any trouble. Maybe-If you want, we can maybe go shopping in China while we're there like old times? Sabrina can come too and I'll pay for everything." Chloe turned to me with sympathy. "Why would you do that for me, I have been so horrible to you." 

I looked at my hands then up to her. "Because, I know somewhere inside of you, you're still the Chloe I used to know. That funny bubbly girl is still in there. My childhood friend is still in there and I will always be there for you, Chloe. And, I'm not just saying this because the whole class is in front of us I'm saying this because I have wanted to say it for a long time."

By this point Chloe was hugging me, tears streaming down her face. "Thank you, Marinette. And, I promise to be more kind to others. Thank you, thank you Marinette." I broke to hug and held her shoulders, smiling at her. "Anytime, Chloe." 

I walked over to Alya with Chloe and Sabrina smiling at me. I turn to them and board my plane with Adrien and Nino following behind me. "Girl, what was that all about and what do you mean Chloe was your childhood friend?"

"Well, back in primary school (yes I'm English, I don't know how French school works so I'm sorry.) Chloe and I used to be super close. She was bright, bubbly and was always be smiling. That's until her mum left her and her father became depressed, then she became mean, she would tease me and hurt me until I finally stopped being her friend and she has teased me ever since. But, you know, it's always better to be the bigger person and I think Chloe will be nicer from now on." I sat down and the bodyguard handed mine and Alya's purses to us. I smiled and the two bodyguards headed their way back to the back of the plane observing us making sure nothing bad will happen. 

"Yeah, I remember the old Chloe, I miss her. She would talk about you a lot and how us three would be good friends. To be honest, I was actually excited to come to school to meet you and then I saw Chloe teasing you and I thought that girl, that Chloe that I had known, had gone." Adrien looked down at his hands and back up at me. I held his hands and wiped away a tear that was falling down his cheek. 

It stayed silent for a few seconds until Alya chirped up, "Well on that note, Mari switch seats for me I wanna sit with Nino." I let go of his hands and switched seats with Nino, sighing. I sat with Adrien chuckling nervously at him.

This is going to be a looooong journey.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I decided to unpublish my Marichat fan fiction for now because I wanted to focus on this book more. I edited it the chapter a bit for so it's let's confusing.

~Bug Out. <3