5

Marinette's P.O.V:

I walk outside looking at the others. Alya was in front holding Nino's wrist from before, she looked happy and relieved about something. 

I put my hand on Alya's shoulder and she jumped at my touch. "Sorry Alya, I didn't mean to make you jump."

"Don't worry about it, girl." She smiled reassuringly and everybody stepped out of the plane gawking at the castle.

'Woah' I heard some people say.

'This is awesome.' I hear a few other students saying how pretty the castle was and I smiled.

I stood in front of the class and I see the old maid with her pretty brown hair in a bun and her pink lipstick shining through all of the other assistants. She smiled at me shyly with her in a black dress and black heels. "I am Liling, Your tour guide, and assistant for these four students over here. She pointed at Nino, Alya, Adrien, and I. I smiled at her and put my thumbs up showing to her that she was doing a good job.

A few seconds later the old male assistant approached my new assistant and handed her a letter I smiled at the man and nodded, making sure he is dismissed. The guards stood close to the four of us and our class was escorted inside by Liling. 

As we walked through the halls Nino, Alya, Adrien, and I were chattering away at the back away from everybody else with the guards behind us, we were chattering about the meal and how my 'secret identity' would be revealed. As they were on about that I thought back to what occurred earlier on today. Adrien falling on top of me by accident and the reflexes I had. He probably thinks I'm a freak.

~~~

The tour guide was over and we all approached the west wing where my other classmates were assigned partners and sharing a room.

The partners were; Rose and Juleka, Sabrina and Chloe, Mylene and Alix, Max and Kim, Ivan and Nathanael. 

"Miss, You forgot Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Marinette." Luckily the teacher knew about me being royalty and made up an excuse. 

"Oh, Because Marinette's parents know the Royal Family and have personally met the four they get to go anywhere in the castle."

Rose's eye lit up, "Have you guys met the princess? What is she like, is she pretty? Well, of course, she would be pretty because all princess' are pretty." Rose did a little twirl and sighed happily.

I giggled and nodded. "Cool," Juleka said smiling and nodding. 

I looked over to Chloe who was smiling to Sabrina and actually talking to her nicely. Then I heard a noise I didn't think I would ever hear again, I heard Chloe laugh. Not her usual nasty laugh but her sweet, caring laugh.

Everybody turned to her and stared at her, "What? Is my makeup smudged?!" Everybody's jaw was open and she looked at me, "Well don't just stand there say something."

"N-No, you laughed. Like a proper laugh, not a mean mocking laugh," Her eyes widened and she smiled and blushed as she looked at Nathanael, who was smiling at her.

"Alright, class. Get to your rooms and freshen up, The rest of today you have off but I'm sure you would like to go to China. The Royal Family requested that you will have to be with a bodyguard though." Everybody squealed.

Nino got down on one knee jokingly and asked Alya out on a date. She squealed and hugged Nino who lifted her up and spun her around a few times. All the girls hugged Alya including me while Nino was getting handshakes from the guys.

"I'll come help you, Alya!" I squealed but she said, "It's okay, besides, I think you and Adrien need a little alone time." I looked at Adrien and blushed, he was talking to Nino.