7

Marinette's P.O.V:

I wake up to the sound of Alya screaming in my ear to wake up, "WAKE UP GIRL! WE HAVE ROYAL DUTIES TO ATTEND TOO." I could feel her jumping on my bed.

"I'm getting up, I'm getting up!" I scramble myself out of my bed and go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and put on a nice light pink dress that went down just below my knees and some high heels. I grab my pink handbag and head out the door with Alya to meet up with Nino and... Adrien.

"Hey, guys." Adrien looked at me and smiled.

"Hi," I looked at my hands. Alya and Nino just stared at us.

"Oh my gosh guys, your not still awkward about yesterday are you?" Nino hit Adrien's arm to get his attention.

"No, Something else... happened." I looked at Adrien and he looked away.

"Well, let's get going." Alya grabbed Nino's arm leaving me and Adrien to walk with each other.

"So... Marinette." Adrien turned his head to face mine.

"What?" I turned to him and our eyes locked.

"Are you... disappointed it was me?"

I stopped and everybody stopped and looked at me "Disappointed? Why would I be disappointed? I got to know both sides of you... and you never gave your time of day to Marinette. Only the occasional visits as Chat but that's when you were saving me! I feel like you only love her, not me. That's why I don't want to talk about it!"

Alya and Nino had walked to the limo at the beginning of our argument so they could let us talk in private.

I started to walk to the limo and Adrien ran in front of me, "You think I don't love you? Marinette, I'm sorry if I put that impression inside of your head but I do care about you. I didn't even know if you cared about me as Marinette so I left you alone."

"No, you don't!" I ran off crying. Adrien didn't love me, he loves ladybug. I don't know where I was heading but I was running away from the Palace. I hear screams of my name from Alya, Nino and Adrien even the bodyguards. Me being ladybug, I ran faster than any of them. Soon I couldn't hear their voices anymore I transformed into ladybug and zipped myself through the sweet airs of China.

I landed in an alleyway and called 'spots off' to Tikki. I slid down the alleyway wall with my head on my knees, crying.

"Well, well, well boys, What do we have here?" I looked up and saw three men standing above me. The stench of beer and aftershave reeked off their clothing. I looked up and a fear rushed through me making my stomach turn.

"Uhm... I uh- got to go." I quickly got up and was about to run until one of them grabbed my arm and pinned me up against the wall.

"Now that is very rude, didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to walk away from people who are talking to you?" He smiled at me at came closer to my face. I struggled until I heard a voice.

"Hey, back off and leave the girl alone!" I saw a boy, who looked my age, shout to the men and they let go of my hand. The three men snickered and the boy started to approach us four. Before the men could reply the boy grabbed my hand and we ran out of the alleyway.

Once we reached far away from the men I was panting and had my hand on my knees, "Thank-You-So-Much" I said between breaths.

"No problem," He chuckled. I blushed and smiled awkwardly.

Do I like this guy??

A/N: I know it's a short chapter but you know. Anyways I'm sorry it's two days late but yeah.
Have a good day
~Bug Out.