Twenty Four

((A/N AHH I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! Okay so my iPod hasn't been connecting to wifi so I stole my moms and I'm using it now.

THAT LAST CHAPTER THO AM I RIGHT LADIES AHAAA ?!?!? I can't write smut bc I'm a virgin ass hoe but I tried a little yay!

AND I HAVE 2.5K READS AND I'VE BEEN GETTING SO MUCH NOTIFICATIONS I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Shout outs to erinm8 , cottoncandytommi , and CayleeManning for the comments on several chapters <3

Any ship names for Luke and Skylar? I'm having trouble!! ILY ALL SO MUCHH))

No one has talked to me since then. I tried to ignore it, continuing with my normal routine and sending texts or calling. No one replied or even bother to pick up the phone.

Day one:
Called Calum, Luke, Iris, Jade, and Danielle.

No answers.

Day two:
Repeat, but also texts.

No answers.

Day three:
Called Calum and Luke.

Texted the girls.

No answers.

Day four:
Called Calum.

Texted Luke.

No answers.

Day five:
Lost hope. Texted Calum and Luke.

Day six:
Texted Luke.

Day seven:
Texted Calum.

Day eight:
Nothing.

Day nine:
Nothing.

Day ten:
Nothing.

Day eleven:
Debating between moping around like a baby or trying to save my sanity.

On the twelfth day, I decided my sanity was worth it. I threw on a white T-shirt, some shorts, and a jacket.

---

I knocked on the door twice, not opening it right away like I usually do.

"Skylar! Hello honey." Calum's mom immediately opened the door and gave me a big smile.

"Hi Mrs Calum's mom." I said, making her laugh. I've been calling her that for so many years now.

"Calum's up in his room, but he seems a little moody lately." She stepped out of the way so I could walk up the stairs.

Once I got to the top, Calum was already standing there.

"Go home." he said, looking at me without expression.

"Calum, I haven't even said anything." I crossed my arms.

"I don't want to listen to you." He said, slightly turning. I reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Calum, please. It's been twelve days. You're treating this like its all my fault."

"It is, Skylar! All of this is your fault," he said louder. "My best friends don't talk to me because they're too busy for me with each other. Luke has never even thought about sex until you came around!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I spat back.

"God, I wish you never sat at that damn lunch table. Luke wouldn't be the way he is if it wasn't for you."

"He was bad before." I stated, shaking my head. Why was he blaming me?

"Oh really? That's not what he is telling me." Calum looked me in the eyes.

"What did he say?" I said, feeling defeated.

"It's not really my business. If you're so worried about it, ask him yourself."
He shrugged before turning back to his room.

"Calum, please. We've been friends since 4th grade, do you really want to ruin that?" I said quieter.

"I don't know," he said quietly as well. "Maybe some other day."

I bit my lip as he went into his room. That didn't go as planned. I turned and went down the stairs, muttering a quick goodbye to Calum's mom.

Well, looks like I'm making another trip today.