Twenty One

(( a/u HI GUYS!! School is officially out for me and since I don't have a social life that probably means more chapters for you!!

A lot of people have been adding my story to reading lists, voting, and sharing with people on twitter like aw you guys are so sweet <3

Also 1.7k reads??? that's amazing I love you guys so much!

I get writer's block hella easy and yeah I apologize... This chapter kind of sucks...

Don't forget to vote and predict what will happen next or tell me your favorite part because I'm a nosy piece of shit))

No one has really interacted with me for the last few days. Iris just stopped talking to me completely, and Jade and Danielle talked to me a couple times. Luke? I haven't heard from him, same as for Calum. I should be used to it, but I'm not.

So that all leads me to now. Where? Here, at this store. I decided to go shopping today and try to find some new clothes, since i've been working out and losing a little weight.

I hate being alone in public. It's not because I don't want to look lonely, I just get anxious and scared.

I looked through a shelf of t-shirts, trying to see if there was something that caught my eye. So far, no good.

I sighed, trying not to give up, but I knew my picky personality. Iris would be able to help me in this, maybe even Danielle, but I kind of fell off the face of the earth to them, which they didn't seem to notice or care.

I moved over to another section of the store, finally finding a pair of black distressed shorts. I decided to buy them and a couple more items.

"Hello," the cashier, a boy who looked about my age said. He had brown hair and light blue eyes and a sweet smile.
"Did you find everything okay?''

"Yeah." I said, looking down at my wallet clutched in my hands.

"Do I know you?" he asked as he looked at me.

I shrugged. "Maybe, I'm not too sure."

"I swear I've seen you before." He said, slightly smiling as he put my stuff in my bag.

I laughed, opening my wallet. "Maybe we go to school together.''

He shook his head. "No, I went to school in my old city," he looked at the register, "That'll be forty-two fifty."

I handed him the money. "Oh, well i'm not sure then."

He blinked a couple times, looking at me. "Oh wait, I remember seeing you when I went to the gym a couple days ago."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm Cory."

"Hi, I'm Skylar."

"Nice to meet you, Skylar." He handed me my bag.

"Maybe i'll see you around." I said, slightly waving.

"Maybe." He smiled back before I left.

---

I shut off my car, grabbing the couple of bags from the passenger seat. Today was relaxing, surprisingly.

As I walked to the front door of the apartments, I noticed Luke sitting on the step.

"Luke, hi." I said, surprised to see him.

"Hi." he said softly.

"What's up?" I asked, grabbing the handle and opening it for us.

He shrugged. "Nothing really, I guess."

"You sure? You seem upset or worked up."

He grabbed a bag from my hand. "Kind of."

We got to the apartment door, which I unlocked and we went in. I set the bags on the table and motioned for Luke to come to my room with me.

"Okay, talk." I said once he sat on my bed.

He shrugged. "I don't know what you want me to say."

"What's wrong?" I sat down beside him, crossing my legs to face him.

"It's just," he looked down, biting his lip. "I don't know. It's been weird."

"Alright." I said, slightly confused.

"I just had a weird urge to come see you. That happens a lot." He continued to look down.

I sighed. "Thank you, I think." he smiled slightly.

"How have you been?" He looked back over to me. I forgot how beautiful his eyes were.

"Oh, uh, great. I started working out again."

He giggled. "I wouldn't be able to do that."

"Sure you could," I said, playfully punching his arm. "You're strong."

"Physically, maybe. I don't know, I might try it." he murmured.

"I don't exactly like doing it, but I have to look somewhat good."

He shook his head. "You always look good."

I felt my cheeks heat up a little. "Huh?"

"Oh shut up, you're adorable. I love it when you blush." He leaned over and kissed my cheek making me blush a little more.

"Stop it!" I giggled, slightly pushing him away. "We look like middle schoolers."

"I'll have you know, I am way too tall to be a middle schooler." He sat back. offended.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, mister ten-feet-tall."

"The taller I am, the easier it is for me to protect you." He said, smiling at me and grabbing my hand.

"You're just full of it today." I laughed.

"Full of what? Lo-ove?" He said in a sing song voice.

I giggled as he laid down and pulled me with him. "If that's what you want to call it."

"Lo-ove!" he said again, making his voice crack like a kid in puberty. I laughed again, making him laugh.

Happy Luke was defiantly my favorite, even though I love him no matter what.