Twenty

((Psst if you comment and vote, i'll probably update quicker.

Also I've been having a rough time lately, nothing to really worry about, I'm fine. But since my show is finally starting my sleeping schedule will be a little more normal until...

*drumroll*

SCHOOL IS OUT ON THE 23RD HELL TO THE YES!!!

So I'm thinking of starting an Ashton story next?

AND 1.3k READS?¿? GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU!!))

"What do you mean you were drugged?" Hannah stood in front of the couch, where I sat with Luke and Danielle. Once I told Danielle, she insisted we told my sister.

"He was putting some kind of drugs in her drinks, we had no idea," Danielle was nervously fiddling with her thumbs. She turned to me, "I feel like shit, I'm so sorry."

"I cannot believe this," Hannah shook her head. "Did they do anything to you?"

I shrugged, but Luke started talking.

"They were about to, but I went and found her. They asked me if I wanted the first shot," I looked over at him, and he looked down. "I said yes."

I saw Hannah ball her hand into a fist, but I looked at her, and then looked at Luke.

"You what?" I said quietly. He shook his head.

"I didn't do anything, I swear! I just picked you up and climbed out the window and took you to my house, where you woke up and instantly went back to sleep." he looked at me, an unreadable look on his face.

I shook my head. "Than what are those boys going to do to you? Do you realize they are in lacrosse and football and all that?"

Luke shrugged. "Guess i'll figure out eventually, right?"

Hannah smiled slightly. "Thank you so much, Luke. You have no idea what would've happened here if anything happened to Sky."

Luke smiled shyly. "It was nothing, really." He look over to me, giving me a gentle smile.

Danielle smiled as well, standing up and leaning over to give us a huge hug. "i've got to go now, my brother can't be home alone. See ya!"

"Bye!" We called before she left.

Hannah smiled. "Well, now that this is all over, why don't we go eat somewhere, huh?"

I looked to Luke, who was hesitantly looking at his feet. I nudged him with my shoulder and he looked up.

"Actually, uh, I have to do something." He mumbled to me.

"Like what?" I asked suspiciously.

He looked over to Hannah, who was standing patiently in front of us. I gave her a look. Please leave, a couple minutes. She got the hint, heading to her room.

"What's up, Luke?" I turned so I was facing him.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well it's got to be something."

He looked straight ahead, not moving. "Everything feels so intense."

"What do you mean?" I crossed my legs, leaning closer.

"All of this. Calum and I fighting, my parents, the whole drug thing, and us... I just don't know how to handle any of this." he didn't show any emotion.

"Why don't you just talk about it?" I said.

"I don't want to. I don't like talking about things. It's not important." he mumbled.

I shook my head. "of course it's important, Luke, just tell me."

"It's really nothing. I just don't have enthusiasm for anything anymore." he shrugged.

"Luke,"

"Everything feels numb." he stated.

I slumped back, feeling defeated. Nothing I have been trying to help with has been working.

"I just try to be happy for you and i'm usually pretending because I don't want you to worry."

"I'll always worry, Luke." I said quickly.

"That's the thing, Skylar, you worry too much," he looked over to me. "You're like a mother to me. It pisses me off sometimes."

I looked down. "Oh." was all I could manage to say.

"Maybe Calum is right." he said, standing up.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked stubbornly, standing up after him.

"Never mind, I'm just going to head home." Luke shook his head, walking towards the door.

"Luke, wait!" I reached for the knob, but it was out of reach. I looked down. What did he mean 'Calum was right' ?

"I'm guessing we should just order Chinese food delivery, yeah?" Hannah said quietly behind me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.