Justin

I couldn't believe anything Aleah was saying she cheated How could she ? "Aleah , I don't know what to think right now I think we just need time apart . I love you but you've hurt me You need to leave now " I said before leaving to check on Jade as she yelled for me to come back . I had to let Leah go right now if it's meant to be it will be . As I went downstairs Jade was no where in sight I guess I'll call her later and apologize on Aleah's behalf . I called my housekeeper to come clean my home , I need to pay Trey a visit . " Justin Please I pray you will forgive me and we can be together and most importantly happy together I love you with my whole heart and soul . " Aleah said before leaving . I went to shower then dress myself

-
Z
I stood at Trey front door briefly before knocking on it . A few seconds later he answered " I'm not here to fight Trey , but I need answers NOW " I said pushing my way inside of his home . He sat across from me " I never meant for any of this to happen , jealousy got the best of me . I saw an opportunity and decided to take it not considering anyone's feelings " he said " Why MY WIFE ? Huh ? " I asked " I wanted what you had a great career , beautiful wife , wonderful house all of it I wanted it so when I saw Camille and Leah in action I used it to my advantage instead of letting you know " he said before I knew it I had punched him in the face " I'm sorry man !" He yelled out as I exited his home . I couldn't take the information I know I need it was so unbelievable. I don't want to but I need to talk to Leah asap .

Cami

"Why not Let her go cam ?" Trina said before sipping her coffee . We were at Starbucks having coffee so I could vent . " I can't I really love her and it's like she's brushing me off , Leah's sex is so intense and she's beautiful " I ramble on noticing Trina's uncomfortable moments. " I'm sor-" I started before she interrupted " No need we just had a few drunk nights Cami it's fine I'm not uncomfortable " she assured me . " Trina it's just Leah is amazing I love her because of our connection and yes our sex is incredible she knows what to do to a woman's body I just don't want to lose her " I say " I've been there with an ex I know the feeling so what can I do to help ? We're friends regardless " she said . Me and Trina Go way back we've been cool since grade school , she always have my back that's my bestfriend she's actually like a sister to me . " Go talk to her I'm sure she will be at work in an hour , try to find out why she's ignoring me " I said " Ok I can do that where does she work ?" Trina asked " She's the owner of the hottest clothing store in the mall Obsessed " i said as Trina mouth dropped " Woahh ! For real ? I'm definitely in there Ima act like I'm coming for a job " she said " So how are you and Josh ?" I asked Trina " I've been lonely lately josh is cheating and I know it I just can't figure out who the woman is . " she said " He's not cheating hun I'm sure he's just working like he said " I say before we continue small talk and sip coffee . " How's Shayla's wedding ? " Trina asked " Its Coming along , she's just so ungrateful like I don't know what's her deal Trina " she laughed and talked for a while before gathering our things and leaving .

-

Trina

I leave the coffee shop and head home talking on the phone with my love . " How long will you be gone this time josh ?" I whine " Don't whine Trina I'm trying to make sure we're set for life , I gotta seal this deal baby " he says " You always say that Josh " I say before he says he gotta go , we hang up and pull up to my home . I get out of my car and head into the house how to get to Aleah ? I think to myself . I hop into the shower rubbing over my breast , gripping my ass and squeezing it . I'm so horny and I've been so horny but Cami so far up Leah's ass she won't please me . I wash my body then dry off . I decided to put on a nice short Black dress and some pumps . I slick my hair into a high ponytail and grab my purse ,keys and phone before leaving . After a 20 min drive I arrived to the mall and strutted my ass into Obsessed once i got inside I walked up to the register " Hi is Aleah here ?" I asked the young lady . " Who's asking " I heard a beautiful voice behind me as I turned around I saw a thick goddess that's flawlessly beautiful. " Trina , and you are ?" I asked " I'm Aleah , are you here for the business collaboration?" She asked as I took in her beauty, this is what had Cami stuck I see . " Yes I am " I lied " Great follow me " she said walking to her office I'm assuming as I watched her ass she smelled wonderful . Leah looks edible! I thought to myself . We sat down in her office " How are you ?" She asked " I'm well and yourself ? . " I'm ok , thanks . So let's get to business " she said as I starred at her lips " Before that can we talk about something ?" I asked " Sure .." she said as I stood " Camille sent me here , why are you ignoring her ? " I asked " No offense Trina but this isn't your business " she said " But why ? What's your deal ?" I asked as she stood " I think it's time for you to go Tri-" she started before I kissed her lips . I couldn't resist , she eventually gave in and kissed me back her lips were so soft . " Let's get out of here " I say to her before she agree . We take her car to an condo , I'm assuming is hers . Once we got inside and locked up it was on , she sat on top of me kissing me . I released her breast before licking her nipples and sucking them , we quickly undressed and before I knew it I was tasting her pussy . " Mmmm!" She moaned out as I slid two fingers in her wetness , she was tight and I was hungry . I ate her pussy til she came but Leah's freaky she wasn't done . She sat on my face and I licked and sucked her clit " Mmmmhm ! Yeaaa " she grinded her pussy on my tongue til she came again and again " Fuck !" She yelled " You wanted a taste right ? You wanted to see what sex with me is like ? Eat this pussy " she said as she laid back letting me eat her pussy as she moaned out playing with her nipples. After she came again we 69 and her tongue did tricks on my clit " Oooouuu hmm !" I moaned out as my legs shaked but it was no stopping this woman . We both moaned out loud she was amazing in bed . I laid back as we kissed and she played with my clit I moaned in her mouth she was so sexy . She sucked on my nipples before shoving fingers inside of me and licking my clit hungrily " Aaahhhh " I moaned out as she fucked me fast with her fingers " Ooou shit ! Shit !" I moaned out more and more before cumming hard . Josh never made me feel this way " Oh my god Leah " I said with a smile . She exited and came back with some toys . " You weak ? " she asked " Excuse me ? " I asked " Don't play with me Trina I'm still super horny so it's fuck me more or leave I've wasted enough tim-" she started before I kissed and rubbed on her body . " I'm not weak so let's do this " I said watching her position herself on the bed . She put her ass up and spread her legs , she started moaning for me as she played with her clit . It was like she was begging me to fuck her , I attached the strap onto myself before entering her from behind . She made her ass clap and threw her ass back on it Moaning loudly " Mmmm !" She moaned out more as I thrusted inside of her . After going at it for a bit I pulled out and smacked on her ass . " Lay down " she demanded before hopping on top giving me a show " Aaahhhh fuck !!!" She moaned out bouncing her ass . She was so beautiful up there her boobs bouncing head thrown back and all . " Oooou ! Mmmmhm ! " she yell as I squeeze her nipples " FUCCCCKKKK ! " she yell louder riding on me faster and faster she yell and moan going fast til she cum hard " OOOUUU !" she moan out breathlessly.

Aleah

Sex with Trina was refreshing and very much needed for me , I'm letting my frustrations out and she's fine as hell . She love licking my kitty yes I might like to enjoy her more . I watch her climb on top of me and sit her pussy on my face before putting her head between my legs . We've been at it since this afternoon and I'm loving it , I've never had someone to love sex like me . " Mmmmm " I moan out as she suck on my clit . I swirl my tongue on hers and she moan out also . I eat her pussy til she cum for me again " Leahhhhhhh mmm " she moans as I slide the dildo into her catching her off guard making her stop pleasing me . " Shitttt !" She yell as I pump it in and out of her " You so nasty Trina " I say before smacking her ass hard " Why you eating on my pussy knowing Cami love me huh ? I question fuck her hard with the dildo " Fuckkkkk leahhhh " she moan out " Answer me bitch !" I say before licking her clit and pounding her " Oooouuu ! It's it's c-c-cause I w-w-want youuuuuu Fuck !" She moans breathlessly. I continue to fuck her with the dildo and suck on her clit til her pussy squirt . " OH OH GODDDDDD !!! " she yell as her body shake and she slobs on my pussy . She move and kiss me passionately " Leah you are amazing , oh my god " she said before kissing on my neck .

-

We decided to shower it was sexy and steamy the water flowed down our bodies with soap we tongue kissed each other and rubbed each other . We couldn't keep our hands off " Aleah you're so fucking beautiful mami " Trina said gripping my ass " Mm you're beautiful too " I said before pushing her against the wall and kissing her while sliding my tongue into her mouth . " Mmm " we moaned together Once we got out of the shower we dried and laid naked kissing and rubbing each other until her phone rung " Hold on Leah it's my brother " she said " Hello ? Trey ? " she said on the phone " Trina where are you ? " he said " At a friend's home why what's wrong ?" She said walking out of the room for a while . I checked my phone also , I had 3 texts and 10 missed calls . Justin called twice and texted me three times saying we needed to talk and Cami called 8 times . I locked my phone after asking Justin when did he want to meet .