Chapter 3

(Author: Video of the day/chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyxobUXlgkI Let's just say Grell would be proud... I'm also trying my hardest to make the characters not as OOC as possible, so just bear with me on this.)

(Ciel's POV)

(your name) walked in, holding six small bowls with the pinkish fish sitting at the bottom. She set the bowls down in front of us. Sebastian, Claude and Undertaker stepped forwards and started eating right away, while me, Alois and that idiot, Grell, eyed our bowls suspiciously.

"It's not poison, you know. You can eat it," (your name) pouted.

I sniffed the fish, and to my surprise, it smelled delicious. I licked it. Deeming it suitable to my licking, I tried some. Alois and Grell, seeing me eat the fish, started eating too.

(your name) smiled, "See? I told you it wasn't all that bad!"

(Your POV)

I smiled as I watched the kittens eat, "See? I told you it wasn't all that bad!"

And in no time at all, the bowls were clean. I scooped up the bowls once the cats were done, and headed to the kitchen, where I dumped the bowls in the sink. I'll just do them later. Sitting down on the sofa, I watched Alois clean himself. And that's when I saw it, a black pentagram on his tongue.

"Wow! You really are like Alois! You've got a pentagram on your tongue!" Alois the cat looked at me weirdly, before continuing with licking himself. I felt something vibrate against my stomach, in my pocket. I took it out to see my phone vibrating in my hand, displaying 'Mum' across the screen. I tapped the screen to answer and held the phone to my ear.

(Alois' POV)

(your name) pulled out a grey, block-thingy of some sort, tapped it, and held it up to her ear. Then she started speaking.

"Hallo? Ag, hey Ma. Hoe gaan dit? Dis goed. Hey, luister, jy sal nooit raai wat! Nee, ek het nie 'n (kêrel / meisie kry) ... Ek het gevind dat hierdie katjies op die kant van die pad, en hulle is adorable! Luister, ek het om te gaan en sorg vir hulle, ek sal binnekort met jou te praat! Ja. Bye," (Hello? Oh, hey Ma. How are you? That's good. Hey, listen, you would never guess what! No, I didn't get a (boyfriend/girlfriend)... I found these kittens on the side of the road, and they're adorable! Listen, I've got to go and take care of them, I'll talk to you soon! Yes. Bye.) she tapped the black block again and put it back.

"What did she say, Claude?" I demanded the demon.

"I have no idea, Your Highness," he said, standing still as a statue.

"Sebastian, do you know what she said?" Ciel asked Sebastian.

"I apologise, My Lord, but I don't even know what language that was," Sebastian replied. Ciel looked shocked shocked for a moment , before he re-composed himself again; he was used to Sebastian being able to do everything (A/N: *cough* and nuns *cough*) and know almost everything. (your name) spoke up:

"Sorry, guys, that was my mother. She said she wants to come over tomorrow to see you guys, so, Yay..." she sighed, "alright, guys, I'm hungry, I'll be back in a little while, I'm just going to get something to eat."

She put her shoes on and left. I could hear something jangling and then the door closing, giving off a clicking sound.

"Hmm. Interesting..." said Undertaker.

"What is 'interesting'?" Ciel demanded.

"I know what language she was speaking..." Undertaker droned on, grinning like a madman.

"Tell us, then!" Ciel barked at him. Ironic, really, seeing as how we're all cats.

"That's not how I work, My Lord. I need payment, the payment of true laughter!"

Sebastian opened his mouth, about to tell Undertaker a joke, but Ciel, surprisingly, stopped him, "No, no, Sebastian, I can handle it."

"As you wish, My Lord."

Ciel stepped forwards, opened his mouth, and said something that made all of us laugh, even Claude! He attempted to say what (your name) had said to the block -that was apparantly her mother?- but ended up pronouncing everything wrong. Undertaker, of course, laughed loudest of us all.

"Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was brilliant!" Undertaker choked out in between his heavy laughing.

"Now, tell us, Undertaker, what language was she speaking in?" Ciel asked, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

"She was speaking Afrikaans: a language that's a mix between German, French, Dutch, etc," Undertaker told us. I've never even heard of that language!

"And what did she say?" Ciel and I asked at the same time.

"I don't know. I only recognise the language."

"Then why did you say you knew what she said?" Ciel demanded, getting slightly angry with the situation.

"I didn't, I simply said: 'I know what language she's speaking'. I never said anything about me knowing the words," Undertaker smirked.

"Dammit," Ciel muttered under his breath. Undertaker giggled.

(A/N: Sorry, I don't have much time to update, I've literally got a mountain of homework that I need to do, so yeah...)

Quotev account: KiraTheShinigami

Word count: 820