Chapter 12

Me: (Looks at notifications) This can't be right... (cleans glasses) WHAT?! People actually LIKE this cr*p?! (Ps. Thanks guys for sticking around~ <3 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"F*cking road workers," (your name) grumbled under her breath as she walked through the dodgy side of London due to people having nothing better to do than dig up a perfectly good road for no reason and blame it on the sewage pipes below bursting. Although this was most likely the actual reason as to why they're digging the road up, it still didn't make (your name) like the fact that, since it was an October evening, she had to walk through the dodgy part of town in the dark, with people smoking God knows what and doing God knows what else.

"Hey, darlin', wanna come home wi' me?" a drunk man stumbled his way over to (your name) and drove his face into the crook of her neck; his breath smelled terrible.

"No, thank you, I'm not into drunks," (your name) snapped at him before shoving him off of her and continue walking to her flat. The man, it transpired, somehow, thought she was just playing hard to get, and proceeded to pin her arms against a wall, shoving her face into the bricks.

"What wa' that, love? I ain't taking no fo' an answer," using one hand to pin her arms above her head, the man then proceeded to stroke a trail down (your name)'s waist. (your name), out of reflex, kicked up her leg behind her Ansbach kicked the man in the crotch.

"B*tch! You'll pay for that!" he screeched, pulling out a long-bladed knife with dried blood stains  coating the once shiny metal, though now dull and rusted. He grabbed (your name) by the hair and slammed he head against the wall, staining it with a few droplets if her blood, then pressing the blade into her neck hard enough to draw blood. (your name) hissed in pain. A sudden, and loud meow caused the man to let out a 'manly' screech and drop the knife. Sebastian stood there, tail flicking at his side angrily.

"Hah! Just a stupid cat!"

"Might I add that I am not a 'stupid cat', but rather simply one Hell of a fluffy kitten," Sebastian hissed. The man's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped as he heard Sebastian speak.

"What the f*ck is that thing?!" he yelled, pointing a fat, sausage-like finger at Sebastian. Sebastian rolled his eyes and replied: "As I have said, I am simply one Hell of a fluffy kitten. And I only not like to repeat myself."

Sebastian pounced and dug his claws, now abnormally long, into the man's left leg. He screamed bloody murder, and tried to fling Sebastian off him, but it was no use, Sebastian's claws were already deep within this leg and he was losing blood fast. Sebastian unhooked himself and grabbed onto the man's shoe, dragged him into the cover of a darkened alley, all the while the man screaming for mercy and clawing at the ground, leaving long marks in the pavement like he was in some horror movie. Once Sebastian returned, the street was deadly silent and his paws were covered in blood. (your name) picked him up and scratched behind his ears.

"Thank you, Sebastian, but what have you done with the body?"

"Oh, I don't think they'll be finding his body any time soon," Sebastian smirked as (your name), who decided it best not to ask him to elaborate, carried him back to her flat. After arriving back, Grell was ecstatic.

"Bassy's covered in beautiful, glorious red! My dream come true~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(your name) waited by the front gates to her university as a bus rounded the corner and stopped in front of the group stood there. Ever since the incident the night before, she wore a long, white scarf around her neck to hide the cut made by the knife, no one questioned it because it was quite windy and cold outside. She, and everyone in her History  class, we're going to the Natural History Museum for a little project; thiugh no one in the class actually knows what they're supposed to be doing there. For once, no one wanted to sit usptairs (it was a double decker) so (your name) decided to sit up there alone for some peace and quiet. Oh, how wrong she was. Muffled yells, such as: "Get your arse out of my face!" or  "Grell, stop touching me there!" were heard. Unzipping the bag revealed the culprits.

"You know what? I'm not even gonna ask," (your name) sighed as Ciel, Alois, Claude, Undertaker, Sebastian and Grell (who was trying to kiss a very disgruntled Sebastian) fell out of her bag. They all shifted embarrassedly at being caught.

"Well, we wouldn't have been caught if that red thing would just stop trying to kiss everyone!" Alois shrieked, causing (your name) to flinch when the talking from downstairs faltered slightly.

"Shhh! Well, I can't do much about you guys now so I guess you'll have to stay for the trip," she said, causing all of them, apart from Claude, to look relieved she hadn't shouted or something. "And you're lucky I have the rest of the day off after this."

(Next Time: "AAAAAAAH! Save me, Bassy!")

Quotev Account: KiraTheShinigami

Word count: 873