Chapter 1

(Edit, years later: There are a good amount of you in later chapters that get into arguments over Grell's gender. In the Japanese, Grell is referred only as okama, which is slang for a homosexual man or transvestite. I interpret the character Grell Sutcliffe as a gay man who would act more feminine because of the heteronormativity of 19th Century Britain. All this being said, Grell is referred to as he/him in this. If you prefer Grell to be a trans woman, I apologise, but he's male in his story. Please don't get into any arguments over gender, it isn't practical and makes me want to die inside whenever I see one arise. If you physically can't read the book because feminine pronouns aren't used, this may not be the book for you, and sincerely Ihope you find the book you're looking for.)

(Your POV)

Walking to my apartment from college, I looked up at the sky; it looked like it was about to start raining. Dark grey, swirling clouds covered the sky, the sunlight barely able to peak through. Just a typical day in London, I thought miserably to myself. Sure enough, soon after, I felt the soft pitter-patter  of rain on my head. The rain only continued to get heavier.

People on the streets ran inside, keeping themselves dry. I continued on walking, my flat's street was only around the corner. Turning that corner, I accidentally kicked something. I looked down and saw that it was a large box. Now, me being me, I would've just walked off, complaining loudly about people leaving litter on the streets, if it hadn't just given off muffled mews.

I looked down at the box and tilted my head to the side in confusion. I kicked it again. The box mewed angrily, and let off a few hisses.

"Poor kitties, being left outside alone in the rain," I mumbled as I hitched my bag up onto my shoulders properly. I bent down and picked up the box, the box, in turn, giving a couple of shocked mewls. I carried on walking, but at a faster pace, until I reached my flat. I put the box down gently and rummaged through the contents of the pocket of my hoodie: phone, pen, another pen, candy wrapper... aha! I pulled out my keys and inserted (A/N: That line would've been perfect if this was a lemon XD) them into the lock. Hearing the satisfying click, I put the keys back in my pocket and picked up the box again, careful not to hurt the kittens within. I kicked the door open and went inside, locking the door behind me.

I trudged up the stairs. I lived alone in this apartment, with no one but myself. I didn't even have any pets around. These kittens should be more than enough to keep me company.

I switched on the lights and set the box down on my little coffee table. I smiled at the box before I left the room to put my shoes away...

(Ciel's POV, A little while before you came)

I woke up in a box, it was dark but I could still see alright. Last thing I remembered was being turned into a cat and being shoved into a box. I looked down, yep still a cat.

"Oh, master, it appears that you have awoken," I heard a voice in my ear. I turned around and Sebastian, also a cat, was standing right beside me. I jumped when he spoke and fell backwards.

"Sebastian! Don't do that, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

He chuckled, it sounded odd, not what I'm used to due to the fact that there was a slight purr to his voice, "yes, my Lord."

"OH, BASSY~!" Grell yelled, pouncing on top of Sebastian. Sebastian switched positions so that he was on top, "now, now, Bassy, please be gentle with me." Sebastian jumped off and moved to the other side of the box, away from Grell. Grell wasn't done, he kept jumping around, trying to get to Sebastian, but he kept dodging him. It would've been quite amusing if this didn't already happen on a daily-basis, the jumping on Sebastian, I mean, not turning into cats.

"They're at it again," Claude sighed.

"Hihihihihihihi! They're quite amusing, those two~" Undertaker laughed, rolling around on his back. Alois was sleeping, thank God.

Suddenly, the box jerked and we were sent flying. Alois, who had been woken up by the sudden movement, yelled, "What the Hell?! Can't someone get a moment's shut-eye around here?!"

The box jerked again.

"Bloody Hell, stop that!" Alois hissed.

  "Poor kitties, being left outside alone in the rain," said an unfamiliar female voice from above the box. Suddenly, the box was lifted up, and I fell back, again.

"Gah!"

We heard no more sounds, apart from rain and this mysterious woman's footsteps, until we were put down, gently. We heard the jangling of keys and a lock click. We were picked up and the woman walked in to what I assumed to be her house. The lock clicked again from behind us. We went up some stairs until we heard another clicking sound and there was light around us. She set us down on what I presumed to be a table, and we could hear the woman walk away.

"What the bloody Hell was that about?" Alois demanded.

"I don't know, your Highness," Claude monotonously.

"Claude, this is an order, find ou-" but before Alois could finish his order for Claude, the lid of the box suddenly opened, blinding us in the process because of the sudden bright light. I looked up when my eyes had adjusted and saw a young girl in her early 20's, with (hair length), (hair colour) and (eye colour). She beamed at us, showing us her teeth.

(I was thinking about this while I lay in bed at night. I hope you like it)

Word count: 854 words