Chapter 45

Lauren's pov

I drive home holding the ring in my hand making sure I don't loose it.

I arrive home and quickly put it in a drawer so Camila won't find it.

I hear Camz screaming at the top of her lungs Demi songs with the music blasting.

I walk upstairs and I find her all dressed in a cute outfit and a bow on top of her head.

I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her small frame.

"Hey babe." I say kissing her neck and she giggles.

"Hi Lolo!" She replies happily.

She turns around into my embrace.

"Are you ready princess?" I ask.

"YAAASSS!" She screams.

"Are you hungry?" I see her eyes light up.

"YASS!" Man I have never seen her so happy.

"Okay settle down babe. We are going to your favorite pizza place."

"I LOVE YOU LAUREN!" She screams and attacks me with kisses.

"Okay okay! Calm down princess. Are you ready?" I ask and she nods.

I grab her hand and intertwine our finger. I get the car keys but then remember about the ring.

"Camz go start the car I have to grab something." She nods and is on her way out the door.

I quickly go to the drawer that has the ring in it and retrieve it. I place it in my pocket then head out the door.

Camz is in the car looking the happiest that she has ever looked. I smile to myself and get into the drivers seat of the car.

While we are driving Camila insists that we listen to more Demi. She belts out the lyrics and gets into the songs.

We arrive at her favorite pizza place. I exit the car and jog over to her side to open the door for her. I help her out and lock our hands together.

We enter the building and I tell them the reservation name. We get seated at a booth then order the pizza.

"Camzi, where do you see yourself in 10 years?" I meet her beautiful brown orbs.

"With you of course." She replies giving me one of her amazing smiles.

Our pizza comes and Camila scarfs it down within seconds.

"Okay Lauren we are done eating lets to meet Demi!" She replies running out of the building.

I pay for our pizza then follow her.

"LAUREN WE ARE MEETING DEMI FRICKIN LOVATO!" She screams when I get into the car.

"Yep." I laugh.

I pull out and start driving to the stadium.

"I don't know how you are so calm about this." She replies checking her hair in the overhead mirror.

We finally make it to the stadium and Camila doesn't even let me park, she just opens the door and runs.

I park the car and hurry after her. She is already in line to get the VIP badges. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her tiny waist.

"Ready babe?" She turns around into my embrace and wraps her arms around me.

"God you don't know how excited I am." She replies.

We get the badges then get in line for meeting Demi.

I can feel my anxiety start to kick. In about an hour I will be proposing to the most beautiful girl in the world.