Chapter 38

Camila's pov

I wake up with red puffy eyes from last night. I hope I never see Austin again. But it's a small world.

I see Lauren is still fast asleep so I decide to give her a wake up call.

I start kissing her lips and she wakes up and kisses me back. It gets heated and I see she is enjoying it. I start kissing her neck then I blow on it to make a farting sound.

"You little tease." She replies trying to look bad.

I just give her a little smirk and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I feel a warm body come up behind me. She puts her head on my shoulder.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From Dinah:)

Hey can we hangout today it's urgent

To Dinah:)

Sure I'll come over in a bit.

I hope nothing's wrong with Dinah.I put my phone back in my pocket when I feel a warm body against mine.

"Hey babe." Lauren says putting her chin on my shoulder.

"Hey can I go hangout with Dinah for a bit? We haven't talked in a while and she said its urgent." I reply turning around and wrapping my arms around Lauren.

"Sure you want me to drive you?" She asks.

"No I'll walk." I reply.

I grab a sweater and walk to the door of Lauren's room.

I turn around and see her sad.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"You ever gave me a kiss." She replies pouting.

I run up to her and wrap my legs around her waist and give her a passionate kiss.

I pull away.

"Was that better?" I ask.

"Much." She replies smirking.

"I got to go. See you later babe." I replies giving her one last peck.

I walk out of Lauren's house heading off to Dinah's. I wonder why she said 'it's urgent'. I shake it off and keep walking. She's only about 5 minutes away from Lauren.

I finally make it to Dinah's house and I don't see her parents cars in the driveway. I guess she's home alone.

I knock on the door and Dinah answers it with big puffy eyes.

"Dinah are you okay?" I ask giving her a hug.

She starts walking back and forth around her room.

"Camila this cant be happening it just cant and I don't even know how and-" I cut her off.

"DINAH," I scream for the 3rd time trying to get her attention, "what happened?"

"Well I-I think I'm-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!
DONT FORGET TO READ MY OTHER FAN FICTION "DATING MY TEACHER (camren)"