Chapter 11

Camila's pov

Ugh Monday. I wish I had Lolo to wake up to but all I have is an annoying alarm clock.

I roll out of bed and get dressed in my normal get up then put my contacts in. I put some makeup on and head downstairs.

"Morning Mom" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sweetie." She says while finishing making me pancakes.

I eat them quickly then I hear the doorbell ring.

I grab my bag and say bye to my mom.

I open the door and I am met by some green eyes.

"Hi." She says.

"Hey" I say hugging her.

"It was torture not waking up to your lips." I say giving her a peck.

She blushes and tries to hide it.

"Is Lauren blushing?"

"Maybe... Well we better get going Camz." She says intertwining our fingers and walking me to the car.

We enter school and get some dirty looks from people.

"Wow Cabello I didn't know you were a lesbo? Now we can have a threesome." He says high fiving one of his friend then walking off.

Lauren sees that I'm tense and reassures me but squeezing my hand.

I give her a toothless smile but all I really want to do is cut right now.

We go our separate ways to our lockers.

I put my combination in and when I open it condoms come flying out.

They all say "your not gonna need these anymore". I see everybody laughing and I run to the bathroom before anybody can catch me.

I lock myself in the stall. Then I hear a group of girls coming in. Fuck it's The Populars.

"Hey motherfucker. Why don't you come out and show your ugly self." They say. Before I know it the door flies open.

I see 4 of the Populars. Emma comes over to me and grabs my collar.

"You stay away from Lauren or else I will kick your ass." She hissed.

She then slapped me and I moaned with pain.

Then Lexy another one of there group members, comes over and kicks me in the ribs.

"That should do it." She says giving me a smirk.

Right when they leave Lauren rushes in to my side.

I cant move and I can barely breath.

"Lau- Lauren- help- help me." I manage to get out.

She picks me up and takes me to the nurse where she gives me medicine and a breathing mask.

Lauren's pov

I cant believe the Populars did this to Camz.

Emma is my ex and I never loved her. I'm scared that she is going to do even worse to Camz.

I hold her hand as she starts to wake up.

"Lolo? Is- is that yo- you?"

"Ya baby I'm right her. Everything is going to be alright." I say kissing her temple.

The nurse lets us go back to class and by the time we leave it is time for lunch.

We go to walk into lunch hand in hand and i spot Emma giving Camz dirty looks. God I fucking hate her.

So I stop Camz and start kissing her passionately in front of her.

She gives us a dirty look but I just smile at her and walk to where Ally, Normani, and Dinah are sitting.

We sit down and they have already gotten us lunch.

"You guys are seriously adorable. But I'm really sorry about what happened today Mila." Dinah replies.

"It's ok I'm fine." She says looking at her hands and I can tell that she is not fine.

"We'll be right back," I say grabbing her hand and bringing her to the bathroom.

"What's wrong babe?" She doesn't meet my gaze.

I pull her chin up.

"Camz talk to me."

A tear escapes her eye.

I see her running her fingernails over her wrist.

"Camz please talk to me"

"Emma- she said that- I cant date you anymore- or else she'll- she'll hurt me." She lets out.

I walk over and punch the wall.

"FUCK YOU" I scream.

"Why does she have to mess up everything in my fuckin life!"

"This is all my fault." I hear Camz whispering and falling to the ground with her back on the wall. Her wrist starts bleeding from her working so hard on it.

I pull her into me.

"Baby this is none of your fault. Don't you ever think that." I say kissing her head but she gets out of her grip.

Camila's pov

"Everything is always my fault. God I hate myself!" I say kicking the wall.

"Camz you need to calm down." She says kissing my lips.

Then it gets heated.

"I love you Lolo." I say pecking her one last time.

"I love you to Camz."