Chapter 31

Camila's pov

I walk in the breezy weather to the park but then I get another text from Dinah.

From: Dinah:)

Meet me in the forest behind the park.

I do as she says and walk to the forest.

When I get there I see lights and flowers all over.

Then I see a huge projector screen and It says to sit down on the bench that is in front of the screen.

The screen changes and it says 'Camz'.

I hear someone playing 'All of Me' by John Legend and then realize that it is Lauren.

Pictures of us are on the screen and then the videos of us after surgery all loopy and I cant help but laugh.

I start to cry because of how beautiful it is.

The last slide comes on and says 'Camila just let me explain'. The music stops and I see Lauren with a rose in her hand walking out of the forest.

"Camila. I would never ever cheat on you. Emma put some candy in my locker that I thought was from a friend. I walked over to get some water and she pulled me into the bathroom but she spiked the candy." Lauren said.

"I love you way to much to ever do that and I am so so so sorry that i caused you all that pain." Lauren said.

All I could do was hug her and it felt so good.

Lauren's pov

Camila just ran up to me and hugged me. It felt so good to have my baby in my arms again.

I crashed my lips onto hers and fireworks went through my body.

We pull apart.

"Camila-" I start but she interrupts me.

"Lauren i forgive you but how did you make all this?" She asks looking around.

"Well I took me about 3 days." I say and she engulfs me in a hug.

"Now why don't we go home and cuddle." I whisper in her ear.

She gives me a kiss and we are off to my house.