Chapter 43

Lauren's pov

Camila and I decided to skip today. But graduation is in 2 days and we will be out of this piece of hell.

There is really no point in going to school anymore because grades are turned in and there is no homework.

I surprisingly made it through without failing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camz and I get out of the car and head into my house. Thank God no ones here.

"HOLY SHIT!" Camila screams and scaring the living hell out of me.

"WHAT?!" I yell back at her.
I see her eyes light up at whatever she is looking at on her phone.

"DEMI LOVATO IS COMING TO TOWN!" She yells but then disappointment fills her face.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"There sold out. Crap. They went on sale last night." She puts her phone down and she is about to start crying.

I instantly grab her in my arms. "It's okay baby. I'm sure she will come back."

She nods and cries into me.

Aww poor thing. Wait until she finds out that she is seeing and meeting her. A smile fills my face.

"Why don't we get you some ice cream?" I ask wiping away her tears and she nods. I pick her up and set her on the counter.

I grab the tub of ice cream from my freezer and some spoons.

"So if you met Demi Lovato what would you say to her?" I ask standing in the middle of her legs, leaning on the counter.

"Oh my gosh. Well I would be completely starstruck but I would tell her how much she has helped and inspired me." She replies.

I just cant wait to see her reaction.

After we finished the ice cream I grab an envelope that has everything for the concert.

"Hey Camz I think the mailman made a mistake and sent this to our house." I say handing her the card.

"Hmm. I wonder what it is." She carefully opens up the envelope and pulls out 2 laminate badges and Demi Lovato tickets. Her jaw drops down to the floor.

"No fucking way. NO FUCKING WAY LAUREN YOU GOT ME DEMI LOVATO TICKETS!" She screams attacking me and pinning me to the floor, sitting on my stomach.

"Yep." I reply and I see her smile grow wider.

She attacks me with kisses all over my face. Then snuggles into me.

"Thank you so much Lauren." She replies looking at me.

"I know how much you love her and how much she has helped you." I reply and she snuggled closer to me.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you to baby girl." I reply.

Wait until she finds out why we are going to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONT FORGET TO PREORDER BO$$!

I'm writing a new story so stay tuned:)