Chapter 5

Camila's pov

While Lauren put the guitar back I took this time to run downstairs since nobody was home.

"Haha Lauren you will never catch me!" I yell.

But then I feel a body grab me and pin me to the ground with me hands glued to the ground.

"Geez Lolo you are strong." I say looking into her eyes. And I'm getting lost to them again.

I lean in a it turns heated again. I ask for an entrance and she excepts it. Then we pull apart for air.

"Wow." Was all that came out of my mouth.

She got off of me.

"So... Camz." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Are you hungry?"

"YES!" I say secreaming.

"What do you want?"

"PIZZA!!!"

She gets her phone and orders pizza.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asks.

"Sure which one?" I ask.

"How about Evil Dead?" She says smiling.

"Aww Lolo I hate scary movies!"

"Don't worry I'll protect you." She says giving me a hug.

"As long as your here I think I might survive." I say flashing her a smile.

Lauren's pov

I put in the movie and i feel Camila put head on my chest. I cant hold back so I wrap my arms around her body making her feel safe.

I wish I could stay here forever but right when we get comfy the doorbell rings and Camz sprints to the door.

She comes back with the box and a piece in her mouth.

Once we finish eating we go back onto the couch. Then a scary part comes on and I hear a soft sobbing noise.

I look down and see Camz crying.

"Aww baby don't cry." I say hugging her even tighter.

"Why don't we go and get you to bed."

Then I see a smile creep onto her face.

"Lolo, can you carry me?" She asks with a puppy dog face.

"Now how can I not say no to your cute face." I say picking her up bridal style.

I bring her upstairs and she goes into the bathroom to change.

Camila's pov

I go into the bathroom and put on my pjs then I take out my contacts and put on my ugly ass glasses. I then take 2 antidepressants and walk back into Lauren's room.

This has been the best night of my life. Lauren is the sweetest most caring person in the world. Even though I just met her i feel like I've known her forever. And when we kissed I felt a million butterflies in my stomach.

I've never felt so protected by anyone before.