Chapter 27

Lauren's pov

Flashback

I walk into school with Camz and get my books from my locker. When I open it I see candy. Weird. I see that it is from my best guy friend Justin. I see some candy that I've never seen before. Hmm. I eat it and it has a weird after taste. I go to the drinking fountain to try to get the taste out of my mouth.

Then I feel someone pulling me into the bathroom but I cant tell who it is. I'm completely confused at who I'm kissing and what the hell is going on.

Lauren's pov

I see a small girl standing in the door way.

"Lauren." She squeaks out with tears streaming down her face and I remember what is going on and see I'm kissing Emma.

Fuck. I push her away and chase Camz.

Camila's pov

I run. That is all I can say. Since Lauren drove me I just run home. I peer over my shoulder and don't see her.

How could she do this to me?

I arrive home.

I grab a vase and throw it to the ground with as much force as I can give it.

I watch as the glass spills all over the floor.

I grab a piece and start cutting.

1...2...3...4...5 cuts.

I'm watching the blood trickle down from my arm.

My face is wet with tears but I'm more pissed off. I've never been this mad.

I go up and punch the wall and hear a pop.

"Fuck." I say to myself clenching my hand.

I quickly clean up the glass and my arm then call my mom.

I'm in tears it hurts so bad.

"M-Mom. I need to go to the hospital." I say.

"Camila is everything alright?" She asks worried.

"It's just I think I broke my hand but hurry please." I say.

Before I know it my mom is racing through the door and we are off to the hospital.

Lauren's pov

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why did that stupid bitch have to ruin the best thing in my life.

I ended up skipping school and driving. Just driving to I don't know in hell where.

I'm just lost without my baby here.