Author's Note

I just really wanted to end with that scene, with "Love Don't Die" by The Fray immediately afterward, like an end credit song.

                I also wanted 50-even chapters (this A/N shouldn't count) so maybe I cheated a little in the length of some chapters. 

                Couldn't resist, mate.  J

                Thank you, dear reader, for taking an interest and the time to read Cheshire Girl.  I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  There were times where it wasn't enjoyable to write—like when school got in the way… or I just didn't feel like writing—but it was worth it if you found the story at least a little bit interesting.

                To current or former Twi-Hards: Bella Ford's sentiments about the Twilight Saga are mine entirely, and I stand by what I said (wrote).  I guess I should probably thank Stephenie Meyer for writing the series in the first place and, effectively, making me stress about using the name 'Bella', which made my Bella stress—and this story was born.  I've wanted to use that name for a long while now, but then Twilight always came to mind and… well, I just feel that many of us wish to put that series behind us.

                Anyway, this is my second standalone novel (the other being Translucence), so don't expect a sequel.  I don't feel like one's necessary.  And I find writing standalones difficult to write.

                If you wish to find out what happens between my Bella and Edward—everything works out.  He's charming and intelligent, and a bit of a thrill-seeker.  He's going to make Bella really happy.  

                Once again, thank you for reading Cheshire Girl.  I humbly ask that you take a glance at my WORKS and Reading Lists in hopes that you find something that suits your fancy.  Please leave a comment on your way out.  Votes are always optional.  Thank you for your time and continue being awesome.