𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. Mosasaurus and Gyrosphere

Start from the beginning

Just as stunned, Zach looked at Kate and Gray's faces back and forth

Just as stunned, Zach looked at Kate and Gray's faces back and forth. Gray's jaw was hung open in amazement. Kate broke into a pleasant laughter as their eyes met, which spread between the brothers as well and they were laughing in joy, wiping waters from their faces. Kate herself was in awe; although she worked here, she did not get to experience it except for one time due to her busy schedule, which was a very long time ago. Thoroughly drenched, the trio started blurting among themselves out of excitement.

"Awesome! Awesome awesome awesome!!!" Gray was shouting over the roaring voices of the audience, rocking back and forth in overwhelming joy.
"That was so amazing!" Zach laughed, glancing all around the arena than back at their faces.

"Now, for another marvellous experience, we'll be taking you down in the Underwater Observatory to provide you a magnificent view of her swimming in the vast blue Lagoon," The woman's voice over the announcing microphone sought everyone's attention and so silence fell again.

Kate took a deep breath, bracing for the temporary weightless feeling as the seats now started to go down. The whole gallery was swiftly pulled below the water surface, down to the large marine aquarium, or Underwater Observatory as they called it, where the lagoon water was kept separated from the audience space by specially made glass bounded area, so that the audience could get a view of the Mosasaurus in the water.

They all watched in awe as they watched the huge Mosasaurus swimming around gracefully in the blue water, swishing its tail and making quick turns, zooming in and out, making a long whistling sound as it called out into the deep water before slowl...

They all watched in awe as they watched the huge Mosasaurus swimming around gracefully in the blue water, swishing its tail and making quick turns, zooming in and out, making a long whistling sound as it called out into the deep water before slowly disappearing out of sight, and once again, the audience erupted into applause and whispers of awe.

"It was actually cool!" Zach was smiling pleasantly once again when the fresh air brushed against their faces in the open space. Kate observed the two brothers as they wandered around heading out of the Mosasaurs arena.

"I loved it! I love this place already!" Gray was bouncing in happiness, his face bright as the moon when he wrapped his arms around her for a half hug.
"I know," she placed a hand on his shoulders and gave him a side hug, "This place is magical!" He giggled and let go, then started skipping in joy again.