𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. Mosasaurus and Gyrosphere

Start from the beginning

"Uh.. we're seeing cool things.. No, we only started... No, no, Claire's not here... She sent someone else to be with us," he stole a glance at Kate, who was bending over his knees to talk with Gray as he asked something pointing to a direction. "She seems fun... Well, she's very nice to Gray. Yeah. Okay, bye." He put the phone back in his pocket, approaching the two.

Gray looked at him, "What did mom say?"

"The usuals..." he shrugged, "and that she loves us... So where are we going now?" he asked looking at their faces.

Noticing they were close to the park's lagoon arena and the fact that the show time was soon, Kate suggested, "We can go to the Lagoon if you like. I heard it's really awesome and everyone always loves the experience."

The Mosasaurs arena, as she called it, was in fact a huge gallery set around a lagoon. This time, their VIP wristbands ensured them better seats without even asking for it. They quickly took their seats and looked around. Gray seemed was curious and excited once again, while Zach looked he was missing his phone during the wait. Kate watched the both before focusing at the beautiful blue, seemingly serene lagoon.

An young, bold looking woman in simple, formal attire soon appeared as the show started; she was most probably the trainer of the Mosasaurus and also the host of the exhibition.

"It's a common mistake but in fact, the Mosasaurus is not actually a dinosaur species but a marine reptile and an apex predator that lived in the same period as the Tyrannosaurus Rex and many other dinosaurs. Having approximately 17.6 meters in length, she is even bigger than the T-Rex which is one of the largest terrestrial dinosaur," the host continued, "Her double-hinged powerful jaws open wide for any prey including great white sharks with a bite force of 13K, one pound higher than the terrestrial predator T-rex.... The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water, where it preyed on anything it could sink its teeth into, including turtles, large fish, even smaller mosasaurs."

"Now, we'll bring her up so you all can get a magnificent view of her," the woman looked over at someone else and signalled, and soon a crane was pulled over the middle of the lagoon, with a dead shark hung on it. "It's her feeding time, she should be appearing anytime now. So please pay a close attention," as she finished, an anticipating silence fell.

All of the audience looked curious as to what they should expect... when suddenly, a gigantic aquatic dinosaur swum up at great speed...

It all happened in seconds, as she made a huge arc with her greyish blue vigorous body up in the air, reaching for her dead prey- the shark, caught her prey within her jaws, and made another arch as she flipped backwards to get back into the lagoon

It all happened in seconds, as she made a huge arc with her greyish blue vigorous body up in the air, reaching for her dead prey- the shark, caught her prey within her jaws, and made another arch as she flipped backwards to get back into the lagoon... The way her humongous body hit the water surface of lagoon at a great speed resulted massive ripples before sending a huge splash in all directions... drenching the audiences in the first half of rows closer to the lagoon. There was a wave of awes and gasps throughout the gallery, everyone mesmerised and overwhelmed. The Mosasaurus was indeed so h-u-g-e in size, way more huge than the T-rex and definitely huger than the whales, too. Yet so magnificent she was in appearance that had them all tranced for a couple of seconds....although her huge long face was as terrifying as the T-rex, if not more.