𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. Visiting the Velociraptors

Start from the beginning

"It's not like that!" Zach defended himself.

"So... is that a yes or no???" Gray reminded her, making her chuckle.

"I don't think that is included in 'giving a tour of this park' normally. They are yet to be publicized and still kept out of access to anyone else other than the regarding staffs...." She trailed off but Zach seemed to ready with his rebellious spirit.

"We got these, though. These gotta mean something, right? No?" He was flashing the VIP wristbands.

Kate could not help but laugh at his antics. "Yeah I guess, I could do you both a favor." He was right; she necessarily need not sneak the Mitchells into the paddock arena, after all, their VIP band would grant access to many more advantages and facilities.

"Oh, please do," Both Zach and Gray pleaded excitably. And that was the first time Kate found a similarity in the features of the brothers from their similar looking grins.

"Alright, fine," She shrugged, acting as though she was quite reluctant while trying to repress a smile. "To the Velociraptors Valley, then."

After one monorail ride and a short walk, they reached the Velociraptor Valley. The paddock arena seemed vacant as they approached it. Gray had curiously gripped onto the metal bars peering inside, determined to find at least one velociraptor.

"Where are they???" He asked excitedly.

"Off the bars, Gray," she said with a smile. "Don't get too close, okay? Both of you. It's for your own safety and theirs, too," She emphasised glancing at Zach, who nodded quickly. Then she approached to answering Gray's question, "The velociraptors should be at the further side of the paddock...." She placed her hands on her waist and exhaled.

"Now, let's see," mumbled Kate, looking for any of the familiar faces. Her brother, if he already was back as well, should be right here somewhere. "Owen? Are you back?" She looked around, awaiting a quick response. "Owen? Barry?" She called again, this time, cupping both of her hands over mouth when Barry appeared on this side of the catwalk.

"Oh, you're back for schedule?"  Barry asked looking down, observing the new-faces trailing after her as he supported himself against the railings

"Oh, you're back for schedule?"  Barry asked looking down, observing the new-faces trailing after her as he supported himself against the railings. "Who are these kids?"

"Claire's nephews, Gray and Zach Mitchell. I was asked to babysit them for the day," Kate joked to which the brothers protested at once.

"Hey! We can hear you!"
"Funny! You know we're right here!"

"Okay, okay," she threw her hands in the air in a surrendering gesture with a short laugh, then proceeded to ask Barry for permission. "Do you think they can get to pay a visit to our raptors? Claire was just telling me on the morning that her nephews are also listed to join the camper kids later... and as far as I know the campers are granted with the special privilege to visit the unfinished projects as well, like the raptors. Oh, Claire gave them those VIP access bands, too."