Focus. Dagr's voice was tinged with caution, which pulled Nick fully back into the world.

"Sorry." He whispered to Naomi, as he stood back up.

"I'll punish you later." Naomi's whisper made his heart jump.

As his vision and senses finally returned, Nick noticed three things. First, Keith looked worried. That wasn't a good sign. Second, Rasha was gone. Third, everyone was starring towards the entrance of the room, completely ignoring him and Naomi.

"Step forward Nicholas." The same voice he had heard before, now beckoned him. It's origin, the entrance. Nick looked towards Naomi for guidance, and she offered him a smile and nodded. He smiled back and started to do as he had been told.

"Dead man walking." One of the fourth years muttered, and Nick's footstep waivered.

"So, you are Nicholas." The voice was softer this time, and Nick saw a single figure walking towards him. "My sister has said a great deal about you." The light coming into the room obscured the figure, hiding his identity. As they neared each other, he was able to make out more of the individual.

He was short, probably barely over 5ft, and oddly, he had no hair. Additionally, his eyes appeared tired, with dark bags under them. He looked unwell, a stark contrast to the other physicals, who all appeared to be in peak physical shape. However, Nick could practically feel the energy coming off the individual, and the way he walked, was with deadly confidence.

"...Eli?"

"Indeed, I see you have heard of me." As Elis stepped completely out of the sunlight, Nick's mouth dropped. The top physical was dragging Rasha by her hair. The fiery fourth year, whose complexion had been darker, was completely white, and her eyes were full of fear.

Eli dropped Rasha and outstretched a sickly hand towards Nick. "It is my pleasure to finally meet you." Nick took the hand hesitantly, starring at Eli's appearance. He could feel the energy flowing around Eli's skin, and the handshake he gave him was strong. Blue energy arched between their hands, and Nick's hand jerked back, burned.

"My apologies Nicholas. My powers are a bit, unstable. I meant no harm." Nick pulled a small amount of his power, healing the scorched flesh.

"It's alright." Eli smiled at him, and then looked past him at the group.

"Does anyone have anything they wish to say to me while I am here?" His voice again held the strength it had earlier. Not a single sound came from the group of fourth years behind Nick. It was as if they were terrified of him.

"Very well." Eli looked at Nick, and then the others. "Allow me to speak then." Silence. "First off, allow me to applaud your successful completion of today's mission. In six months, we will be engaged in actual combat. As such, from here on, expect your missions to be even more difficult. Nick did not envy the group. He could only imagine what harder missions would be like.

"Second, it seems your leadership needs to be changed up. The fourth year I had put in charge of you," he glanced at Rasha, "has sadly, let me down." Rasha whimpered.

"Now, I know in the past, my punishments have been rather" he looked around, and smiled darkly, "harsh." Rasha started to shake on the ground. "However, my dear older sister has pointed out that perhaps I have been too hard on you all." At this Rasha's eyes shot up at Eli.

"I still feel I will need to punish Rasha for nearly killing Nicholas." Eli looked down at Rasha, and she became even whiter. "But I will be gentler about it." He reached down and picked Rasha up effortlessly. He let her stand beside him, clasping his arms behind his back. "Let this be a reminder, that you must embody my ideals, else you will be punished."

One second, Rasha was standing next to Eli, shaking. The next, she was on the floor, clothes ripped and torn. She was crying uncontrollably, and Nick could tell many of her bones were broken.

"I assume I have made my point?" How had he done that? Even when he was using his full power, Nick was certain Keith couldn't do that much damage in a split second.

"Yes." The other's responded, their voices filled with fear.

"Good." Eli brought his arm forward and opened his holoscreen. "It is 0850, each of you has matters to attend to, so I will let you be." He turned away from the group. "Leave Rasha like that for ten minutes, then you may carry her, at a normal speed, to Alana. I want every moment to be a reminder to all of you, not to cross me." Eli took a few steps towards the door, before stopping. He turned and smiled at Nick. After what he had just witnessed, that smile sent chills down his spine. "Nicholas, please, let us take a walk." It wasn't a suggestion.