Intro

Dear Jimin,

Happy birthday Jimin! I left this note because this is your birthday present. I'm leaving you because you yell at me yesterday asking me to leave you. Well here is your gift yay! You really hurt me all these years. I'm really happy now that I left. You never loved me. You just used my body and ended up getting me pregnant. I guess I have to raise this child alone. I also got you an other present. I left the divorce papers on your desk. Don't worry I'm sure you'll never see because I'm leaving the country. Maybe I'll go to Japan or China maybe America. Who knows, but Jimin don't come looking for me because you won't be able to find me. Don't worry I'll make sure my child knows that you never loved us and that I had to leave Korea so you wouldn't hurt us.  I'm 3 months pregnant. And you were still beat me up. Remember when you called me fat, well that's because I'm carrying your child. I was going to tell you about being but then I saw you again with Mina making love and I couldn't tell you so here I am writing it to you. Don't worry I don't think I'll being coming back to Korea. So you'll never have to meet your child and can live with Mina. Mina may have hurt me as bad you have but she is nice deep Down I'll give you that . I'll find someone who will love me and my child. Good bye Jimin. Since you have heard I love so many times here let me tell you how I feel now. I HATE YOU PARK JIMIN!  Thank for over 10 years of  pure pain and I hope you have a good life without me.

PS: i left all your favorite dishes on the table

Jimin: N-NO Y/N PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME YOU WERE RIGHT SHE NEVER LOVE ME PLEASE COME BACK THOUGH