Author's Note

Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't a chapter. I just wanted to update because I haven't in a while, and let you know why that is. First of all, I had my phone taken away for awhile, and I also had two volleyball camps in a row as well as a minor back injury that I've had to deal with. On top of that, I've been watching Teen Wolf and trying to catch up since the new season just came out. These are a lot of excuses, I know, and I'm super duper sorry, but it will probably be a week or so before I update this story or any other one. I'm going on vacation soon, and I might have time to write on the ride there, I just don't know. I won't promise you anything either way, but hopefully I'll have updates for you soon, in the meantime, hold tight! Here are some story recommendations if you're looking for something to read.

If you want something...

Short

One of my offline friends @krohr14 has written a completed 2-part series that you should check out if you want a quick read. The first book is titled Who Knew, the second, Who Would've Guessed.

Heartfelt
Motel 6. Motel 6. Motel 6. Just look it up if you haven't read it already. It's currently unfinished, so be prepared for cliffhangers, but it's undoubtedly one on the best fanfics out there.

Romantic

You will be satisfied by nothing less than Fall. The @fivesaucewhoop version, preferably, though I love both of them.

Funny

Read Aisle 5 or I will kill you painfully. I'm obviously kidding, loves. Or am I?

Captivating

If you have yet to read Afraid, I shun you.

Sweet

You need to check out Bridesmaid. Seriously. Kay is the bomb dot com. I still need to read the prequel; I know I'm behind.

Undiscovered

Unlike the selection chosen by the Wattpad team, this story by my friend @tteenagedirtbaqq is actually a story lacking in reads for what it deserves. Go read The Girl Next Door. Now.

Realistic
Zalfie, which was in the Wattys btw, is super cute and tbh I couldn't stop reading it. OTP bonus as well.

So yeah, these are just a few of the stories I love dearly on this site they call Wattpad. Most of them are 1D or 5SOS; I apologize if that's not your thing (although I don't know why it wouldn't be). Feel free to direct message me if you want some other suggestions.

I love you all so freaking much; I just can't even explain. Kissessssss, Nicole.

Postscript

TYASM for all the love and support when it comes to See You There, it means the universe to me.