First Kiss : Ashton

"Seven minutes in heaven? Are you kidding me? That is so sixth grade." You roll your eyes at the thought of it.

"No, it's fine." Ashton actually looks pleased about it, though you aren't sure why as it means being stuck in a closet for seven minutes. He grabs your hand and pulls you towards the hallway, closing the door shut behind you. You sink to the ground on the other side of Ash, wincing as you come in contact with the hard floor. You're getting old.

"What was that all about? We didn't have to do this, you know." Even as you speak, you notice Ashton's face fall.

"You don't want to do this?" he asks, gesturing all-encompassingly.

"No. I mean, yes. I mean--". Your words are cut off as he presses his lips against yours, pressing you against the wall. It feels like mere moments before the door swings open to reveal your best friend grinning down at you. Ash glances up at her and smiles back.

"Thanks."

"No problem," she replies casually, that smug expression still plastered on her face.

You glare at her. "You knew about this?"

"Hey, don't get angry," Ash whispers soothingly, "I had her set this up because I've liked you for awhile and wanted to know if you liked me, too." He was rushing his words now. "You do, right? Like me, I mean. Unless you don't. You don't, do you? Oh, sh--". It was your turn to cut him off. Your seven minutes may be over, but you sense that there will be a lot more time spent together to come. Plus, it's always quite satisfying to see y/b/f/n's smirk replaced by a look of disgust. She was never one for PDA.