CHAPTER 7: POWERS?!

CHAPTER 7 POWERS

Hey guys, animequeenjill here lets start off with apologies I am sooooooo sorry that I didn’t update in like I don’t know 2 years but I had robotics and I leap and sorry I promise I’ll make it up to you WAIT I NEED TO GET BACK TO THE STORY THAT’S WHAT YOU CAME ON WATTPAD FOR!!! ALRIGHT TO THE STORY!!!!!!!

Where we last left off: the kids of Edolas found their parents and then suddenly 6 people popped up looking for Lillian and Nashi (quick a/n for ya: I realize I that I spelled it wrong so I need to say this from now on nasti will be nashi )

“ WHO ARE YOU?!” Natsu screamed. “ We are the devil’s brute and we have come for only two people Nashi dragion and Lillian Fernandes, also known as princesses of all.” The tall man said.

Erza pov:

We are the devil’s brute and we have come for only two people Nashi Dragion and Lillian Fernandes. Something in me snapped. Thinking of my child being hunted made a demon awaking inside of me. I quickly re-quipped into my deadliest armor Dark matter armor, it was said if you get even the slightest of cuts from the armor you die in a matter of minutes. “If you lay one finger on my daughter I-“ “ Your daughter? Last time I check she was Knightwalker’s daughter not yours.” That’s it, I was about to attack and defend the children when I felt a powerful energy behind me. I couldn’t believe it. It was coming from the children!

“We got this auntie Erza!”Nari said. “Nashi and Lillian might be a pain in the ass, but No one is going to kill them.” I couldn’t believe it but what surpise

me the most was Tomoe, his energy and look like it would kill. “I’ll kill you all if you lay one finger on Nashi!” Tomoe yelled running toward them and gave the leader a blow that was deadly enough to kill Zeref and Acognolia combine. “Hey! Save some for us!” Ryo yelled “POSIN DRAGON ROAR!!” “LIGHTNING SHOWER” Nari yelled as lightning bolt came down a pond them. “Water slicer!”Izumi yelled. “SNOW BILZARD!!” Miyuki screamed. (sorry im not good with fights) they gave them everything they had and when the smoke cleared up , I couldn’t believe it only 2 were there! Were they that powerful?!

Lucy pov:

No way they were that powerful but wait only see 2 of them could the other been knocked out? No because those two didn’t have a scratch on them. That means… oh no the kids! “Lucy run go find the kids I have a feeling they’re in trouble” Nastu yelled. He’d right I need to go find nashi and Lillian, minna gomen. Lucy thought then ran out the back door to find the children