WILL I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN?

CHAPTER 4

WILL I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN?

When the pair arrived Natsu and Gray were fighting ( as usual ). CAN YOU GUYS CUT IT OUT!!! Lucy yelled. “Oh hey Lucy, hey kid.” Natsu said holding Gray in a choke hole.

“Hey Lucy! Who’s this?” Mira said as she looked at Lillian hiding behind Lucy. “what’s wrong Lillian?” “she scary.” “huh? What did you say little girl?.” Mirajane said with a death glare. This kid is digging her own grave. Lucy thought. “Mira this is Lillian. She seems to have lost her memories, and I was wondering if master was here” “Master left for a meeting, but I have the right spell for the little brat… I mean girl.”

“I’m back Mira.” A woman with long scarlet red hair wearing armor with a kreuz heart on the left side of it. “Welcome back erza.” Mirajane said. Lillian turned around to see a woman who looks exactly like her mother. Without a second thought she ran to erza shouting” MOMMY!” Wrapping her arms around Erza’s leg. “EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?, MOMMY!?!?!?!?” Everyone yelled.

No wonder Lillian didn’t like mirajane. Lucy thought. Erza remained silent in shocked going all white as if all the colors of her body just ran out her body. “ Lillian is this your mother?” Lucy said and Lillian nodded.

“eh Erza when did you get married.” Cana said drinking another barrel of wine.”        I-I-I never…” “Juvia wants that too.” Juvia said

 (Juvia ALWAYS REFERS HERSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON.  THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESN’T KNOW THIS BUT I HARDLY DOUBTH IT BUT I’LL PUT IT ANYWAY)

Erza regains her thoughts and bends down to Lillian’s height. “Um Lillian, I’m sorry but I’m not you moth-” “Erza what’s wrong?” Lucy said “ Look at her face…” Erza said on the break of tears.”Erza she has the same tattoo as a Jellal !“ Natsu said

. “ I found the right spell to jog her memory but,she’ll sound like 13-year old and it wouldn’t last long.” Mirajane said. “Mirajane cast the spell Erza was thinking the situation over. Why does Lillian have Jellal’s tattoo? “Why did she called me mom? Could I have been drunk and had S-SE-SEX with him?!?!?>////< NO,NO, I haven’t seen him since the games.  I shouldn’t worry about it now.

 “Alright it’s done. She should remember everything that happened before she met Lucy.” Mira said.

“ I remember everything! I’m Princess Lillian N. Ferandes. I was sent here from my world to get help.” “So you’re not Erza’s child.” Gray said. “ Not exactly, I’m Erza Knightwalker’s child. “KNIGHTWALKER?!?!?!” Erza said in surprise. Looks like she found something to live for. Erza thought.” I was suppose to  give a message to-to mommy.” “uh oh the spell is starting to wear off.” Mira said. “Quick Lillian tell me the message.” “ I-I-I forgot.” “Oh well it’s okay. Since you’re technology my child I should take care of you.”

“eh Erza I need to tell you something important.” Lucy said.”Yeah what is it Lucy said.” “You know how Edolas lost all it’s magic.” “Yeah so?” “Last night Lillian used re-quip magic to catch happy with a dagger.” “Oh so she can use magic.”

Erza walked over to Lillian. “Um Lillian.” “Yes mommy.” “Do you know how to use magic.” Lillian nodded in response and re-quipped in less than a second. “ Wow  you can re-quip fast as me maybe even faster.” Lillian smiled at the comment. “Do you wanna show me what you learned so far.” “ Eh Erza you’re gonna battle your own child.” Macoo said.

“If she’s Knightwalker’s child she bound to be good at swordsmanship.” Macco sweat dropped. “Let’s go outside Lillian.” “Okay!!!”