DISCLAMER TIME!!!!!!!

DISCLAMER TIME!!!!!!!!!

hey guys animequeenjill her but you can call me Jill san im am currently hiding from well EVERYONE at fairy tail including Zeref  (Shivers) but im not worried cause in in a studio where they cant find me and if they do I will mess them up  cause they don’t even know I have all there powers so if they come and find me I can just knock them out  gihi

                ( all fairy tail girls + Zeref sneaked in)

I don’t care if they sneak in let find me I’ll knock them all out in a second especially LISSANA!!! Hahaha!!!

 Behind the big boxes in yell whisper (  AW LET ME AT HER I’LL KNOCK THAT GIRL INTO NEXT YEAR) Lissana whispered yelled trying to jumped on jill-san  with mira holding her back.

‘They think they can out smart me well think again fairy tail hehe X]’ jill though

Okay let’s take it real slowly and walk behind her and be quite she still doesn’t know we’re here. Zeref said.

Hologram jill –san= I’m soo smart they don’t even know that I’m a hologram.

Lucy-what?

Hologram Jill –san turns around with black circles n her eyes You don’t even know that I’m right behind you. She said then disappears.

The group turns around to see Jill finishing a spell that knock them all out

              *two hours later*

Erza -Uh where are we?

( You’re in the cemetery and I took the liberty to take away all of your powers so you can play my little game gihi)

 Mira- WHAT GAME!!?!? Trying to turn satan soul

(Oh Mira, sweet little demon Mira  don’t even try to to turn satan soul cause if you were listening I TOOK AWAY YOUR POWERS!!! Now all you have to do is find 8 sheets of papers  and I gave you 2 papers so you should be greatful good luck oh and I forgot I didn’t take away all your powers away forever and you better start running ‘He’s’ coming bye bye. Oh yeah if you want a ten min head start you better do the disclaimer and you got 1 minute go!!

Mavis – Jill san doesn’t own Fairy Tail

Lucy- The owner of Fairy Tail is Hiro Mashima

Mira- THAT LITTLE DEVIL!! I mean Jill san owns only the kids of fairy tail and a few more people.

(Thanks for saying that now your ten minutes start OW!!!)

*my co-host Shanti comes in*

Yo shanty come, sit down I said watching the T.V

“ uh what are you watching?” “Fairy Tail about to become slender mans dinner.” “What? … Hand me the popcorn. Don’t you think they can just use their powers to end slender man.” She said a little scared.

“HAHA I took away their powers until they defeat slender man and if they get hurt I’ll just heal them and make them forget everything.”

“I will not be apart of it but I’ll stay here until they find the studio.” “ Okay but just sit back and relax and I’ll might add a few surprises in there.”

“What surprises?”

“Well…”

FIND OUT WHO GOING TO BE IN THE GAMES