"I-I do, Trev, you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember and I've always kind of liked you. I just realized tonight that I'm truly in love with you. I will quote the Fault in Our Stars if I have to!" I chuckle. The Fault in Our Stars was a book that most people didn't know existed. Grace and I pretended to be Augustus and Hazel.

"I love you too. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. She smiles and kisses me. "Is that a yes?" I smirk and she nods. I stand up and take her hand helping her up and we walked out of the bathroom.

"I ship Tracie!" Shouts Taylor. We blushed and went home. We came here as friends and leave as a couple.

(End of Flashback)

"Trev?" Grace shakes me. "Wha-what, babe?" I cringe. Did I just call her babe? She looks at me then to Matt. He came out of the kitchen holding a glass of Apple juice. Grace notices and turns around. He has hurt in his eyes, "Sorry, I didn't mean-" she cuts me off.

"It's fine. Just, just don't let it happen again," she tries to stay calm. But I can feel the anger in the room. "Come on, Matt do you want to do something today?" He looks at her weirdly.

"Why? Don't you have something else do with your boyfriend? I thought you loved me, Grace! I loved you!" He storms out of the room.

"Grace I-" I say. She just looks at me shaking her head and walking out of the house and sitting by the pool. I want to go out there and try to comfort her like I used to, but I don't. She wants to be alone. WHY WAS I SO STUPID? I broke her heart.

Why did I do what Cameron told me to?

(A/N Oooh so Cam told him to say that! #PlotTwist! Lol)

Grace's POV

I wake up in Conor's arms and try to wiggle out of his grip. Once I'm out, I look up and see Trevor staring at me. Why? We broke up! I moved on. I have Matt. "Trev?" I shake him a little causing him to come out of his trance.

"Wha-what, babe?" He smiles at me. He looks directly at me smiling. We did break up right? I try to think back to our break up. I turn around and see Matt holding a glass of Apple juice. Hurt. "Sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's fine. Just don't let it happen again," I strain trying to keep my cool. "Come on, Matt, do you want to do something today?" He looks at me with a weird look. Did I do something? Do I look bad?

"Why? Don't you have something else to do with your boyfriend? I though you loved me, Grace!" Shit. He called me Grace. He's never called me that before. "I loved you!" He turns with tears in his eyes. Loved. He said loved. As in not anymore? What about us? He's the first guy that I really loved. The guy I've liked since the 2nd grade! I look at Trevor. My best friend. My best friend that broke my heart.

"Grace I-" he looks at me trying to take my hand. I shake my head and burst into tears. I run out of the house and sit in the edge of the pool dipping my feet in. I see a reflection of three guys approaching me. It's Kian, Jc, and Connor. The position I'm in reminds me of when Trevor and I broke up.

(Flashback)

I was sitting on the beach with Trevor. He's was the best boyfriend ever! He's also my best friend; I've always been able to read him like a map and he seems sad. He didn't talk that much, just a few one- worded answers. "Hey, Trev, what's wrong?" I ask he just looks at me with tears filling hie eyes threatening to spill.

"I'm moving, Grace. I'm moving and I don't want to have to deal with a long distance relationship," I nod. It felt as if my heart was ripped out if my chest, trampled by a Hurd of elephants, lit on fire, eaten and digested by a fire breathing dragon, replaced, and forced to work again.