2x01 - The Return

Start from the beginning

**********

Hospital

Eliot arrives at the hospital and he walks over to Benny.

"Benny. How's Carlisle?"

"He's weak. They don't know if he's going to make it"

"What?" Benny embraces Eliot. Demi is near and peers over at them. "Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Eliot asks.

"He doesn't know how, do you?" Demi interrupts them.

"No, I don't" Benny agrees.

"No, you don't because it took Emil years to learn a spell like that" Demi explains.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn" Benny threatens her.

"I can give Carlisle some blood" Demi offers.

"No, no way" Eliot denies.

"No, just enough to heal him. He will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of his system in a day, he will be better Eliot" Demi explains.

"It's too risky. I can't agree to that"

"Do it" Benny tells Demi. He sees Eliot's expression "This is Carlisle. We can't let him die. Do it" Benny explains to Eliot.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Demi asks Benny.

"No. but you'll do it anyway. For Eliot" Benny leaves after that.

Demi and Eliot are alone "I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we should talk about what happened tonight" Demi tells him.

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed Jane"

"What? When? What are you talking about? After I left?" Demi asks confused.

"You were there?"

"Come on, Eliot, you know I was"

"When were you at the house?"

"Really? Earlier, on the porch, we were talking, all cathartic, feelings exposed. Come on, we kissed, Eliot" Demi tells him, frustrated.

"Okay, I don't have time for this Demi" Eliot says not believing her.

"If you want to forget what happened fine but I can't" Demi tells him.

Jensen arrives. Demi moves away while Jensen glares at her, but listens in.

"Eliot, I came as soon as I got your message. How is Jane?" Jensen tells him.

"Where have you been?" Eliot asks him.

"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier" Jensen explains.

"No, you didn't"

"Yes, I did"

"No, Jensen, you didn't"

"Yes, I did" Jensen assures.

Demi suddenly realizes that Kasper was the one she kissed, not Eliot "Oh!" Eliot and Jensen look at her with confusion "Mmm, you got to be kidding me" Demi realizes that she has said that out loud. She looks at both Jensen and Eliot before walking away.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Jemma is asleep in her bed. Stella paces beside her bed, still watching out for her. She hears the front door open. It's Kasper still posing as Eliot. She goes down the stairs.