Not Used To It😫💔

Start from the beginning

I open it up and see what notifications pop up. Hmmm Jahkoys Tracker alert.

"Jahkoy Palmer is 203 miles away from your location with one passenger" The tracker computer program reads back to me.

"Where Is Christopher Maurice Brown?" I speak into the mic.

"Christopher Maurice Brown Had Been Declared Dead As Of May 7th 2017."

"FUCKKKKK!" I y'all in rage.

"Locate Ella Mai For Me Please" I speak into the mic.

"She is 203 miles away from your location with Jahkoy Palmer."

"Oh really?" I groom my chin

"Yes really" the robot voice of the computer speaks.

"NOT YOU BITCH!" I say closing the computer.

No no no. Ok. Let's play that way then.

May 9th, 2017
Toronto, Canada
5:07am
Ella Mai:

As the sun starts to rise the gps says we're getting closer and closer to our destination. Hopefully to my baby.

I glance at Jahkoy trying his hardest not to doze off while driving. Let's have some fun. I turn up the radio loud enough to where he can't hear any sudden movements. I grab the gun out the dash board.

I roll down the window....take out the clips of the gun.... reload

POW POW POW POW.

Jahkoy jumps up as I shoot out the window at the trees.

" Omg your such a pussy yo!" I chuckle holding my stomach.

I hit him in the head with the gun and tell him to pull over and let me drive the rest of the way so he can get some rest. We switch sides and I put my seat belt on and pull off.

"Now up next Kehlani's "Not Used To It" On......" The Dj Echos Out The Radio.

As I drive down the road he voice rings in my ears. I wasn't even used to her being away when we had took a break. I couldn't go without her for a lifetime. I'm not used to it. And I never will be.

Flashback~

"DING" I hear my phone go off.

I go to reach for it but Keh dives over the couch to get before me. She views the text and starts to shed tears. I attempt to take the phone and see why she's crying but she threw it to the other couch.

"Ella I fucked up last night... I was so drunk me and Jahkoy were having the time of our life's and I swear I thought I was being good ain't even come in contact with another girl but then I thought I seen you but my vision was blurry so I only she would tell you if I didn't give her 8k by 1:10 but I mean I was going to tell you anyways but... Ella I'm sorry baby!"

She tried to hug me and I snatched myself away. I got up and grabbed my phone to see a text from who?

Contact: SZA❤💀
Text:
You say this your girl how she want me how she want me if she ya girl🤣 oops sorry🙊 sorry Ella

"At least I ain't cheat in front of you with a bitch in our bed." She said sadly.

"Keh your the bad guy here! Own you fucking cheated this time around! You hurt me! And I thought you would never hurt me... shit who knew!" I said as I threw my hands up.

I walked out the bus to hear glass shatter and keg yelling screaming and crying. I fell to my knees and started balling I can't believe this shit right now. Why hold me by the heart just to break it again.

I got in my car and-

"DING" my phone buzzes cutting out of my thoughts.

I pick up my phone and unlock it and go to the text.

Spam Likely:
Ha! Your Never Gonna Get Her Back. Well Played Tho! I See You Got Balls Ms.Ella Mai....Nice Try Tho😉

I mean mug the phone trying to figure out how he got to reach me. Son of a bitch. I put my phone down and focus back on the road. I look over at Jahkoy who's

"KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT" I say in my ice cube voice in my head.

I can't believe her would take part in something like-

SKRRTTTT BANG!

I feel the ca spinning in circles as my knees get weak and my head bangs on the wheel. I touch my head and come to see red. My eyes start to lower and my vision gets blurry. Then I see nothing. Pitch black. And like that I'm out like a light.

————————————————————

IM BACK!!!! ITS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR BITCHES!
Missed Me? FUCK YEA YA DID!

Now just a reminder if you don't understand what's happening in this book you have to go read"EllaKeh" The First Book Of The Series. Then You will understand everything from this chapter and so on.

ANYWAYS! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ELLA?!? WHO DID THIS TOO HER?!?! WHOS THE BOSS?!? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!???
Read
Comment
Vote
Share! Tell A Friend

Amosc: nakiaswagg
Insta: @glasseskidd and @kia.ybg
Facebook: Nakia Neal