Not too bad

Not too bad. It's been a minute since I've worn a skirt or dress so I'm iffy about it.

That is until I put it on.

It fits to my figure nicely and I can't say I hate the feeling of being in it because I don't.

Barefooted I walk out the changing room and back over to the small stage.

Val is no longer in the white wedding dress. She comes to me and rests her hands on my waist, running her hands over it, tugging just a bit.

"Emerson yes. Perfect you look great. How do you feel?"

I give a thumbs up.

"You sure? Comfortable right? You're my photographer here Em, if you aren't comfortable I can change this up and have Mark get you fit for a suit, it's no problem."

"V," I tell her," it's fine. I feel great and if I look great then we're good to go."

She nods," good. You look fabulous E. Absolutely beautiful. Go on go change back."

I then turn and go back to the dressing room. After slipping back into my clothes and hanging the dress I leave out.

The girls are still out looking at themselves in the mirror.

They all look beautiful

Val is closely inspecting their dresses, telling the woman about adjustments that need to be made regarding the stitching or the waist or something.

It takes us a little over an hour to finish up but once we do everyone goes home except and Val.

We meet up with Ma, Bay, and Markus and the first place we head to is the florist.

I walk alongside Ma and Bay.

"So I heard through the grape vine that you've got a new album coming out." I nudge Bay.