Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu

Start from the beginning

Yeah, funny guys. So funny. I shook the shaving cream from my hands.

"Lu-chan! I'll walk with you to the restroom," Levy said and we walked away.

I wanted to pull the finger to Natsu, but he was busy snickering. I stopped and advanced to him. He was talking to Gajeel, probably his partner in crime.

I grabbed some shaving cream from my shirt and slapped his head with it.

He gasped and turned to me, processing what I did. "Fucking bitch," he snarled.

"Yeah, karma is a bitch," I agreed, walking away.

~Natsu's POV~

She really fell for it, I thought she was smarter than that. I just couldn't hold my laughter in. I turned to Gajeel when Lucy and Levy walked in the direction of the toilets.

What I didn't expect was a handful of shaving cream to be slapped on me.

I turned around, seeing Lucy, a small smirk on her face. She was still covered, but it looked like she didn't care.

"Fucking bitch," I said, snarling. I shook my hair, it was not falling off me.

"Yeah, karma is a bitch," she responded and turned around, doing an arrogant hair flip.

"Why would you do that?" Juvia asked, glaring at me.

"I told her to prepare herself. Besides, it's not like this tiny prank would hurt her." To be honest, I'm feeling way more excited than normally.

I have an interesting girl to mess with, and I don't doubt she would fuck me over too.

I walked away, but before that I said something that they know to well.

"You can't always protect Lucy, and she knows it too," and then I walked to Gajeel who had the pictures.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yup, gihihi. It was hilarious." Gajeel sent the pictures to me.

"I know right?" I was laughing too, her face was worth my shaving cream.

"Natsu," Lisanna again, Gajeel walked away immediately, not interested in whatever Lisanna is going to say.

To be honest, I'm not interested either.

"What do you want Lisanna?" I rolled my eyes, she's never going to not bother me.

"Let me help you with destroying Lucy," she said Lucy with disgust.

Ha, you wish. It's not like I need her. Fucking hell, I don't even want to be near her. I don't want her to be near Lucy either.

If I would have to choose between Lisanna and Lucy, I would choose Lucy in a heartbeat.

She isn't clingy, annoying much, and dumb.

Why am I comparing her to Lucy?

"No," I fired harshly. She was stunned for a second, but turned to me again.

"Fine, than my girls and I are going to do it, and we show no mercy, like you!" And Lisanna walked to her so called friends. They just follow her so they aren't the one at the end of her glare.

I rolled my eyes, she is never going to learn it.

Lisanna turned to me, a smirk on her face when she saw I was still watching her. Like she thought I regretted my decision.

"And do something with your hair. It's ugly."

She's all bark and no bite, and in some way, I'm too.

~Lucy's POV~