33

~ K E N

"Wait what are you talking about Kendra" she exclaimed at me.

"Look baby I jut don't think you'd be safe around her".        

"because she got arrested!"

"For possession of drugs Jaya" I said directing at her.

"You got arrested, are you safe?" She gives in a tone, I roll my eyes and fold my arms.

"Why are you being so defensive over her" I questioned.

"Because .... you don't know miles - she's a good girl" she explained, I scoffed as my brow raised up.

"You mean she's fine" I said.

"Now why you gotta be petty Kendra I never said that" she said folding her arms Ina soft voice.

"Look all I'm saying is , god knows what happened in her past what if she dangerous, I mean you do have to spend nights with her" I explained.

She exhaled and walked over closer to me, cupping my jaw " I'm not a lil baby, I'll be fine - if you really wanna know I'll ask her myself ok?" She asks.

"Fine" I answered, with that she pushed her lips in between mine sucking on my bottom one.

"Come on stink we got school" she yelled trailing me through the front door.

God I'm crazy over this gurl...

________________________

"Asia do you know anything about Miles" I asked as we walked out of physics, Asia was the best person to ask for stuff like this, she sniffs out gossip and drama. like literally a freaking dog. "Miles... as in Aubrey cousin the one she be lowkey fuckin" she asked with a hysterical face.

"yehhh, did she really get arrested?"    " oh yeh back in her home town Huston, some bout drug possession at a party"

"h-how" I stammered in confusion.

"well its not hard jaya, you just hold a pack of the good stuff and-" I cut her off as I exhaled.

"noooo girl who told you" i dragged out.

"oh well  Jessica told sally and sally on the cheer squad so she told them, and aria from cheer told Cece and cece told her boyfriend the one I was with last Friday night , but he wouldn't tell me so I just asked Cece my self" she explained, my brain was completely mixed with words and emotions.

"Asia you are too much" I chuckled as we walked into maths.

I waltzed into maths, sitting next to Sav as per usual, "wassup" I said as I sat next to her. "hey you good"

"yeh yeh"..    "so I need your help" she suggested as she turned to me, my brow automatically shoots up.

"yeh sure wassup guh" I asked taking books out, "so basically I'm meant be taking Ash Saturday night, but she ain't like other girls i've been with" she started off.

"she doesn't like fancy restaurants and stuff like that" she explained, I mean I can tell Sav really like this girl, like anytime i'd remind her of her she'd lowkey blush, like deadass.

"well I mean you can take her Frankie's pizza, its real cute over there plus its not as fancy" I explained flicking my pencil.

"you think she'd like that, and probably a movie to right?" "infinity war just came out" I suggested.

"your a life saver babygirl" she thanked me, I winked at her before the class started.

________________________