32.

~ J A Y A

"Laurina!" I exclaim in shock, my aunt been sick the whole time. I wonder how this gon play out.

"eres  jodidamente  serio  esa  perra  no no" my ma yells, I could tell she was not happy at all, I mean I understand from the woman's situation.

"come on she's your sister Maria" my dad groans , she gives him a sharp look as she narrows her eyes.

"so .. she wasn't thinking of her sister when she was fucking around witchu was she" she yelled back. My eyes widened as I turn to Ti , she did not like the fact of that. this was way too much drama and excitement for me, so I happily dragged my feet and brought my fine ass on up stairs.

I slammed the door, and plopped my self onto my bed, I was way to tired for this shit and family problems and I just wanted a shower my bed. with that I stripped off completely in front of the mirror and released my  hair from its messy bun, I left my hair to flow past my shoulders as I admired my body. I shrugged and made my way to the bathroom, I decided to set a nice warm bath since I haven't had one in a while.

I turned the faucet once it got to the temperature I desired, slowly dipping my toes into it, before letting my  whole body laver with bubbles and water. I slowly leaned my head back and closed my eyes .. enjoying the relaxation.

something caused my ears to perch up as I hear my phone go off. I ease up picking my phone up from the side, noticing it was a text from Miles.

PapiMiles🤙🏾: wassup babygirl
: nun much wassup

PapiMiles🤙🏾: I'm coo coo , glad you got home safe.
: thanks b ☺️

PapiMiles🤙🏾: yehhh I'm bored af tho, so you tryna FaceTime
: uhh currently in the bath Milena

PapiMiles🤙🏾: so 😏
: guhhh don't even 🙄

PapiMiles🤙🏾: I'm just playing girl
: mhmm

PapiMiles🤙🏾: have a nice night babygirl 😘

I chuckled to my self before setting my phone back down.

The hear it vibrate again, I groan and pick up the phone to see

Junglebaby😍 wants to face time....

A smile formed on my face as I picked up, "Hey baby".

__________________________

"Bitchhhh did you do Miss Lance's homework" she screamed in my ear tugging on my shoulder, I screwed her pushing her off "girl you had two weeks to do it" i complained tugging on the straps of my bag.

We waltzed into physics sitting in our assigned seats. I plunk down into my seat pulling my books out, I open up my P1 book to see a note.

"I can't get you off my mind babygirl"

A smile broaden across my face, I took the leaf and folded it placing it in my pocket. I giggled to my self as the lesson started.

Within a blink of an eye the lesson had ended and I was already out of that class. Skipped off into the cafeteria noticing ken.

I tugged onto her shoulder turning her around and stealing a kiss from her soft red lips. "Well someone's in a good mood" she says parting the kiss with a smirk.