11.

~ K E N

I woke up to an empty bed as I rubbed my eyes. I whispered as I raised up on my hands . It caught my attention .. the bathroom door opened as the steam ran out through it. I struggled to open my eyes, to see Jaya .... soaking ... wet.

From her beautiful long curls down to her very curves  of her body, that towel was way to small ... I could see everything. Her perky breasts peeped over the towel a little , as her curves formed the towel. Her legs were small and petite yet , her thighs were thiccc ASF.

Her skin glowed in the light as it dripped on the floor lil. My jaw dropped slowly as I admired in awe. I'd never seen my best friend in this way before .. I shouldn't really but I can't help it. I've never noticed how beautiful she truly was.

"Oh your awake" she said as she was startled by my presence , "yeh sorry baby girl" I groaned.  I gave her  quick scan before biting lip basically off. She noticed my scan and blushed before turning around. Awww she look like a lil baby.

I know both studs and all but, we all girls here right?, not that I've especially seen her femininity. Which is truly beautiful. I never acknowledged it til now. She was urghhh.

She took some of my clothes and ran back into the bathroom in embarrassment, I chuckle lowly as she looked so cute. I eased out of the bed and threw my shirt off, to get in the shower  ... Jaya came back out to the room , in A white sport bra and some basketball shorts .. from last night.

She flushed her damp her , before walking up to me. " how'd you sleep?" She asked softly. I smiled and flashed my eyes at her  " pretty well .. now that your here" I replied.

She was a lil flushed at that comment as I slipped away to go shower. I turn the hot water on as I start to strip fully. I let the water run over naked body as I let out a sigh in relief. I had a really quick shower and hopped out the second I got in.

My mind was on the kissed we shared last night, I can't believe I'm saying this but .... I don't regret it at all. I never imagined kissing jaya again after we were 12,  but this kiss was something different .. something special I guess you could say. I guess I didn't really want it to end. it was ever so passionate ... yet so heated up.

I got a lil excited and pulled her top of me, I remember how her lips felt against mine .. how soft and warm and plump they were. I wanted to pull her so much closer  but she had stopped and broke the kiss. I guess she never wanted to take advantage of me as I was so vulnerable and upset. She so sweet and loving , this is what I love about her .

WAIT!?

I didn't mean it like dat. of course I love her ... I mean as a friend of course but, I don't know if I have feelings for her . Yet that kiss definitely meant something, if not to her , to me it did.

As I finished my quick ponder and changed I went back into the room , and noticed Jaya on her phone, she raised head to look at me. she flashed me a quick smile .. before being glued back to her phone, I felt a burning sensation in my chest as she giggled and blushed as she looked at the screen.

I knew what she was doing .. more like I knew who she was talking to , I scoffed and threw a t-shirt on, I at the end on the bed as I turned the Xbox on .. "oooo lemme play" she said as she dropped her phone .. FUCKING FINALLY , I WANTED ATTENTION. I mean not like that I jus-

SHUT UP.

I shook my head "nah you ain't  finna play sit down lil girl" I said, she rolled her eyes before jumping on my back, wrap her legs around my waist tightly.. she threw her arms on shoulders.

"ken pweassee" she whined like a little baby, I chuckled an rolled my eyes, I grip her thighs from behind me and stood up. She shrieked as I started to rapidly  spin her around, her body flew around as she tugged on my tighter.

"you wanna play babygirl" I questioned as I stopped, she caught her breath from her long lasting laughter and nodded like a lil girl. I scoffed and spun her around again. she squeals and giggles and I run in circles.

I later feel her body swing as if she was bout to fall.  grip her thicc thighs tighter swing her to me.  to see her face up against mine, we were nose to nose .. lips to lips. I forgot how flexible she was, I paced between her eyes as she blushed. I loved the way she blushed. I never noticed it before .. but she was overall gorgeous.

I couldn't help but admire it...

~ J A Y A

The kiss last night was all that was on my mind, but what was really bugging me was how she grabbed me and pulled me onto her. She wanted me to kiss her, I could tell. the way she locked our lips tightly, and held my in position so I couldn't move or go anywhere. I honeslty wanted to take it so much further , but I couldn't , she was hurting .

I could only imagine what it'd be like..

She planted soft kisses against my neck as she took my shirt off, pushing my hair away softly . her hand caressing every part of my body .. with a sum mount of aggression .. which I craved for . I ached for her to just grab me and just fuck-

"Babybear!" Ken says she held me up and clicked her fingers n my face. I shake my head and go back to reality. she puts my down and looks at me. " oh sorry I zoned out what did you say", I asked.

she walked over to the bed and grabbed both controllers "I said you wanna play now" she asked handing out the controller to me, I nodded and took it from her , pouncing onto the bed. I crossed my legs as the game started .. within seconds we started yelling at each other about who cheating or nah. as we tap the buttons viciously ... I take a hand full of Kens curls, she gasped over exaggerating before flipping over and towering over me. she bit her lip and held my arms above my head. "did you just pull my hair lil girl" she questioned, I shook my head innocently as I lied.

"you lying to me" she asked with a grin on her face, I was flushed as I nodded. she knows to well for me to be lying to her. her leaned down and bit my ear lobe really hard, I moaned in a il pain but also in tease, she was turning me as she dominated me ,I falsely  winced in pain as she hopped off me chuckling. I kick her butt and pouted as I folded my arms, she turned to me running her tongue over her teeth, before sending me that cheeky smile of hers. OH GOSH THAT SMILE HAD ME WEAK! I slight gnawed on my lip, before the door opening .

"Hey babies" Arina says as she walked in the room with a basket of clothes.

Ken groaned " momma knock next time"

She set down the basket and put her hands on her hips, "Kendra you don't pay no bills in this house you hear me bout 'momma next to-" my ass, now shut up and come fold these clothes girl ". She went off at her.

I bursted out in to indicate laughter, " yes mommy" she pouted as she walked to her. My stomach was in stitches as I laughed so hard. She got bitched by her momma oh god. "Now imma go out ... Alisa over at her friends, so y'all got the house to y'all selves " she explained.

"Jay you in charge" she says flashing her hand at me , I nodded and smirked at Ken as she motioned her mouth in 'O' " MOMMA!" She groaned at her.

"I trust Jay, you childish Baby" she said as she squeezed her cheeks, I loved it when she got babied by her mom, all her dominance got thrown out the window.

"Bye babies" she said as she rushed down stairs. Ken turns to me with a screw.

"That ain't funny" she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

Aww my lil junglebaby mad.