29.

~ J A Y A

We finished our food and just drunk a lil bit, although I can't stand Aubrey ass .. she was surprisingly nice tonight. She staggered over to throwing body into mine, causing I groan holding her up as she giggles. " jayyy I wanna talkkk to you" She slurred, as she was about to fall again I help her up. I know I'm being so nice tonight , I'm so proud of my self.

"Ohkay sit right here" I say sitting her down on a chair. I stood in front of her with my arms folded.

"I've never liked you" she breaths out, well no shit captain obvious. I roll my eyes and huff. "But that's because Kendra has always loved you .. she's try to hide it but I always knew" she whined as her body swayed.

"Pft I don't blame her" I mumbled. She huffs and blows raspberries before turning back to me. She is really bad when she's drunk.

"That's why I made your life a living hell.. because I wanted to kenny alllll for myself!" She said with a giggle following behind. She staggers up gripping my arms pulling her face to my ear. She stank off henny and chaser , her breath was hot as giggles down my neck before she actually spoke.

"She'll always want me, even if she wants you"she whispers lowly, I roll my eyes, before she swings her arms around my neck in for a sloppy hug. " I'm kidddiinggg" she longs out swaying our bodies. Somebody get this girl home, she's all types of fucked.

"Cuzzo I think you've had enough to drink" Miles swings in taking her off my hands, I sigh in relief as she smirks at me. " oh jaya have you met my cousin miles, she really fine ain't she , aren't you miles" she say as she staggers up. I laugh as I help her .

" ok Aubrey time for you to go home" she say swing her arm over her shoulder. " she's really good in bed too" she whispers, I chuckle and give her a s hysterical look. " how would you know that" I ask.

"Come on Aubrey" Miles says dragging her away. " I'm talking deep strokes and everything-" um the fuck they doing when they go to grandmas house for Christmas, cuz that ain't holy .

" OK AUBREY SAY BYE BYE NOW!" She says pulling her through the doors. Chuckle lowly and go back to my seat.

Minutes later, Miles stepped right back through this doors slightly flushed. " you good princess" I joke around. She rolls her eyes and pushes me. I chuckle and lay my eyes back on her. "Hey she was just telling the truth Ight" she clarifies.

I scoff and raise my brow, " Oh the truth... mhmm" I say turning my head away. We laugh as she glares at me. My phone beeps before I slip it out of my pocket.

Junglebaby😍: get your tight little ass over to bathroom before I make you!

I stare at the text for a little longer before , feeling that tingle sensation again. I gnawed on my lip before shoot up out of my chair , slipping my phone away, " uh I gotta go" I say turning to Miles. "

Who is it ... Kendra?" She asks.

"Uh yeh" I say awkwardly, " it's cool I'll see you on Monday baby girl" she says before I run off.

I make it to the bathroom to see one old lady washing her hands, I give her mediocre smile , before sneakily searching for ken. After the lady leave, ken opens one of the toilet stalls with a wide grin planted in her face. My heart jumped at the mind band of the door, crashing against the wall.

She walked over to me gracing it body against the counter, my breath quicken as she pulls her waist closer to mine, " you keep playing with me and I'll make you wait even longer than three days baby" she says in a sinister tone, I feel my pearl twitch as I bit my lip.