22.

~ J A Y A

"Ken pass me your hair brush" I say sitting front of the mirror. She hands it to me and continues to get dressed. Currently we were getting ready for Sav lil thing over at her house and all, I meant it when I say I'd come through and plus Friday was a crazy day for us both, definitely a memory I can't forget.

"Hey babies" Arina walks in, Ken groans and rolls her eyes. Ken and her mom have this love hate relationship.. just because Arina babies her but secretly , verbally and mentally abuses her at the same time. It's all out love really. "Ohh shut you dumb ass up Kendra" she says taking a seat on the chair, I chuckle and carry on brushing out my hair.

"Ma sometimes I feel like you do not love me" she explains, I look at them both in the mirror.

"I don't , I love Jaya more" she exclaims with hesitation, I gasps cover my mouth with my hand, Arina giggles ... she smiled walks over to Ken and kisses her head. "I wouldn't trade you for the world baby, you mine and I love you dearly" she says with a smile.

A smile plastered on Ken face , before Arina running off to go check on the oven. I basically stay with Ken and Arina... I mean my mom never had time for me or even sat us at home long enough to notice me. I not gonna lie I haven't talked to my mom .. in three days . That's cuz she never around any more, I don't hear much from my dad either .. he has whole mother life that I do not wanna be apart of.

After I finished slicking my hair in a low pony, I hear my phone buzz:

Sav💦: y'all black as fuck .. your so freaking' late 😂
: lml we leaving out now b

Sav💦:bet

I slip phone in my pocket, before slipping my tims on. "You ready" I ask Ken grabbing my keys. "Mhmm" she replies.

And we head off.

——————————————

"Oo y'all took your time" Sav says pulling me into a hug, I hug her back before closing the door.

"Oh and Ken Bruh no hard feelings" she says holding her hand out, Ken being stubborn as always tries to ignore it .. before I stepped on her foot telling her to shake it. "Yeh no hard feelings bro" she replies.

"Great now that we all happy .. I want a drink" I walk off leaving Ken and Sav going into the kitchen. I take a cup and pour some out from the Keg stand, after I get my drink .. I secretly head upstairs to set her gift in her room.

There weren't much people here .. maybe 20 max .. which was stupid cuz she said she wanted 8-10 the most. I open her room door as my eyes wander the room. Everything was basketball themed. I noticed her bed and placed the box on her bed. As I turn on my heels I stop in my tracks by being startled..

"What are you doing up here" Aubrey asks folding her arms. I groan and roll my eyes pushing pass her .. butch stay stalking girls.

I jogged back down stairs and went back to the party. I looked over by the door way and noticed Sav talking to some girl.. she was real cute .. like really cute , hopefully she dropped Aubrey messy ass and got her self somebody new. I meant it when I said I want her to be happy .. She does deserve it.

After about 3 hours the place started to clear out a little and there was just six of us. Me and ken, Sav and the girl she was talking to , Aubrey and her annoying ass friend Leanna. As we stayed and Helped Sav clean.. we were all pretty much sober , well beside Aubrey and Leanna. Ken was cool ish and I was good .. I didn't really drink anymore from that one cup.