bonus chapter- The will

3 years later....

Elena walked along the pathway, she held Emma's hand tightly as she neared the cemetery. Every month on the 13th she came alone and sat with James who was a son to her for so many years and ella and katherine two beautiful spirits who had lightened both her and james's world's

Emma came along a year after james and ellas death. James and katherine had sorted out a will after they married years ago. James had always been a man who kept all his affairs in order. His bills paid early and so on.

They left the estate to her and a significant sum of money. They donated 2/4's of thier money to a charity of elenas choice she chose two. Cancer awareness and the campaign against drink driving.

She got lonley in the mansion and opted to fill the whole left by the family, she adopted emma at 4 years old she was now 7. She asked this morning to come with elena and elena felt she was finally old enough to Learn a little more about the predecessors of the mansion.

Emma ran her hand along the railing of the cemetery, a white metal one the paint flaking off in her hands. She looked up at elena and smiled. Elena returned the smile half heartedly she still grieved for the family.

It was like a twisted romance story you can buy at Barnes and nobels. A love sabotaged and destined for failure.

The came to the rickety gate of the cemetery and entered cautiously. It was quiet, elena always felt a presence when she entered the graveyard almost like the young family where standing waiting for her to visit.

James, katherine and ella where at the back in a huge lot. Decorated with flowers. Every time elena came it was brightly coloured. She wasn't the only regular visitor.

"Mommy why are we here?" Emma piped up looking at elenas sullen expression

"We are visiting some really special people" elena replied

"Who?"

"My old friends. Now sit on this little white bench and I'm going to tell you a story of a handsome Prince, a beautiful girl and thier little princess who got pulled apart by an evil witch..."

Emma nodded sitting on the bench opposite the grave, with a gold plaque  commentating the three at rest. She listened as her mother told her the story of a live so great it was thought it couldnt be broken but they where wrong. Until one day the couple found eachother again and... well in a way lived

"Happily ever after"

A short bonus chapter for you all but a chapter none the less

Would you like me to create a social media account? Either an Instagram or Snapchat xx

Thank you so much for reading my story yes there are many grammatical errors but I am begining to edit slowly but surely.

Thank you all for your support and remember to go over to the fiction awards and nominate the billionaires ex wife xxx