𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. The Pterosaurs

Zach, Gray and Kate had almost forgotten about the hybrid dinosaur which had attacked them earlier. For a while, they were just enjoying the drive and living in the moment.

"Watch me as I drive through that," Zach challenged pointing ahead. And there, a weakly fenced gate, probably of the old park, was in sight. Gray looked startled at the thought while it looked doable to Kate.

"You sure?" said Gray nervously.

"Just... don't break the jeep in the process, okay?" Kate joked eyeing Zach, proceeding to brace herself for impact and Gray quickly followed as Zach hit the accelerator with a grin. Their bodies stiffened up a bit in anticipation as the gate closed up on them but in the next seconds, the jeep hit the old gate and broke through and went on with a bump.

Somehow it made them feel really good as it was done rather too easily, as though it had been a reminder that they had finally made it out of the forests and heading back, and the trio went 'Whoa' and laughed looking at each other

The jeep sped through the open field-like vast grassy lands with nothing else in sight. The breeze brushing against their face and tousling their hair felt so refreshing. It started to feel chilly as the sweats cooled and dried off in the gushing wind and Kate missed her cardigan, which she had unmindfully left back at the garage, but now she would just have to cope with it.

Now they had a running jeep, they found the road and was now following it to steer away from the forest, and as Kate told them already: all the roads in the park directly led to the main park area. Finally, they were going to make it to the park, and they were going to be safe at last. And so, after so long, they were finally at ease. There was no sound in the vast fields other than the gushing air past their ears and it was giving a relaxing mood as the sun casted beautiful gold hues on the fading blue sky.

Even though Zach's capability of driving was in question when they started, he had long earned the trust of both Kate and Gray. It felt like a matter of wonder as to why or how he had not make it for the license test. To Kate, he seemed rather a decent driver.... perhaps, not the best but he was doing better for someone without a license permit. If it was her call to make, she would have let him pass or, she could almost vouch for him if it was a thing but then she was amused by her own thoughts. "Hey, you're not that bad as I supposed you would be!" Kate giggled.

Zach stole a glimpse of her by the corner of his eyes and smiled, "Ouch!" Then he chuckled, too, and added shooting a quick look at both Gray and Kate, "But I did tell you so!"