IV

《· of stirring dreams ·》

~°~

It almost scorches her skin. The licks of flames nip wondrously at her flesh. She must tread carefully as more fire blisters against her, wrapping her body in burning desire.

She cares not for the flames as bright blue as the blue-eyed creature etching into her memory, nor of the fact that her white chemise is burning away.

No one is with her. No one will scream, 'witch!' as the state of her entirety is engulfed in blue flickers. They suck greedily on her skin, explosive heat pouring into her threads of sensation with great carnality, a moan explores its way past her lips.

Her body starts tingling, humming with sparks and the fire grows hotter, almost burning her, yet it only adds to the enraptured bliss. Something is approaching her, the fire reacts to it, her body reacts to it, and she swallows in anticipation.

A figure suddenly hovers above her, yet she can't pry her eyes open. They feel heavy, tired almost, yet she is alert and aware of the presence.

Hands grab hold of her bare waist as knees settle between her parted thighs. A soft growl echoes around her at the delighted gasp slipping past her. Sparks tremble through her nerves, tingling the sensitive threads.

Olivia goes to speak yet nothing but a muffled moan comes out, being swallowed by his lips moulding onto hers. Electricity shudders through her, bringing her higher in the clouds of euphoria.

His lips abandon hers and a nose nudges against her cheek, another soft growl of approval filling the air. Olivia feels her back arching. His bare chest presses hotly against her equally bare one and the sparks that stir through her nerves are too much to bear. Her back arches more and she feels her sanity is being stripped of rationale.

Her hands curl around a pair of horns, and another rumble of possessiveness vibrates against her skin. The figure dives into her exposed neck, his teeth and pointed canines latching onto the hot flesh.

Tingles jolt through Olivia's body as he props an elbow beside her head, using the other hand to trace down her thigh, lifting it against his waist. Her jaw drops in a silent moan as he continues to kiss and nibble on the same area, burning with raw concupiscence.

And suddenly, a pair of sharpness pierces her neck, sinking deep under the skin. Pain is the first thing she feels as a wince twists her face. His lips latch onto the surrounding skin, sucking on it tenderly with a hoarse groan.

It quickly snatches away the pain. The flames erupt around the two, roaring with power. Pleasure tangles amidst her nerves, igniting them with undeniable greed for more.