Chapter 10

I woke up with a body wrapped around me. I remembered that Ashton came late last night to my room and asked to sleep with me. At first I thought he was referring to sex but once I let him in he got under the covers and I could see from the bags under his eyes that he was acually tired.

"Why don't you go sleep in your room?" I asked closing the door and hopping back into my bed. "I may be your girlfriend now but that doesn't mean I want you in my bed."

"Ouch," Ashton pretended to be hurt. "The guys were pulling an all nighter with some girls and I knew if I stay in either room, I was screwed."

"Ugh fine," I playfully rolled my eyes. "Just this once."

I heard knocking on my door and a voice calling my name. I kept trying to fall back asleep but the knocking continued and I knew I wasn't gonna get rid of this person anytime soon.

"Ashton. Ashton wake up."

"Hm?" Ashton muffled into the pillow.

"See who's at the door?" I asked as I fixed myself under the covers, trying to get another hour of sleep.

I felt Ashton get off the bed and walk off. I heard the door open and Ashton ask why you was here.

"I need Marina."

"She's asleep. I don't think she wants to see you right now," Ashton sounded aggravated. "You guys upset her pretty badly. To the point where she was going to leave."

"Just let me talk to her."

"No."

"Why are you even here? And where is your shirt?"

I got up instantly and headed for the door. "Niall?"

The blonde Irish guy looked upset and his face was getting red. "What are you doing here?" I asked, standing in front of Ashton.

"What's he doing here?" Niall asked, gesturing to Ashton. Ashton went back into the room and came back to the door with his shirt on. He quickly kissed my cheek and walked out, roughly pushing Niall aside.

"It's a long story," I answered.

"Well when we get on the plane you can tell me. For now we have to-"

"We?" I stopped Niall. "Since when was I included?"

"You've always been included. Since you signed that contract you were included."

"Bullshit! You guys left me here and tried to cover it up by having your opening act distract me."

Niall looked down guiltily. "Marina, I'm sorry. It wasn't our intention for you to think we don't care about you, because we do. I care a lot about you."

"You don't even know me," I answered back. I was seconds away from slamming the door in his face.

"But I want to get to know you. The whole band wants to," Niall placed his hand on the door. "Get dressed and get your stuff. You'll see where we were yesterday."

I hesitated but finally gave up. For some reason I couldn't resist those blue eyes of Niall's. I took a quick shower and put on a regular pair of blue skinny jeans, black Converses, and a white tee shirt.

When I came out of the bathroom, Niall was sitting on the bed watching me. "I assumed you would've went to get your stuff?"

"I put them in the car before I came here," Niall answered leaning against the wall near the bathroom.

"So I was the last thing on your mind," I scoffed. Maybe I was purposely trying to start an argument, I mean I didn't get my extra hour of sleep so maybe I should.