Chapter 7

"So how was the crowd?"

"Huge and crowded. I hated it," I spoke into the phone.

"How come?"

"Claustrophobic, remember?"

Alice sighed deeply. "Well maybe Niall can help you with that."

I looked at the phone confuses and placed it back on my ear. I used my shoulder to keep the phone on my ear as I unpacked my duffel bag. "Why would I go to him, again?"

"He's claustrophobic," she responded.

"You know this how?" I asked.

"The internet."

I rolled my eyes and began to walk around my hotel room. "Ok then. I'll think about going to him."

"Good. So where are the boys?"

I sat on my bed and sulked. "In one of the boys' room to have a private meeting. Which I wasn't invited to."

They, well mainly Louis, declared that I was not to interrupt the meeting which was being held all the way at the end of the hall.

"Well go meet some of your new fans. That'll help you deal with your phobia," I sense her teasing me.

I rolled my eyes again. "Fine. I'll leave you to help your mom. Give her a hug for me."

I hung up and placed my phone in my jacket pocket. Nothing was on the TV, I had no one to hang out with, and the guys were unavailable. Maybe going outside was the best idea.

I left my room and made my way downstairs. I could hear the screaming from the 6th floor. As I got into the elevator I wondered if anyone would recognize me. I had a youtube channel under the username "marinax1998". I had about 35k subscribers and I made a few bucks from the covers I posted.

As soon as I recollected my days of YouTube I got a call.

"Hello?" I said confused.

"Hey beautiful," I heard a giggle.

"Oh goodness."

"Aw, you don't sound happy to hear from me," his voice whined.

"Well," I looked at the floor. "Beautiful is such an understatement."

He scoffed softly. "Let's not kid ourselves here. Anyways, guess where I am?"

Ding. I gulped loudly as I stepped out of the elevator. "Uh, L.A.?"

I walked into the lobby and there were hundreds of girls screaming there heads off. I could hear my friend saying something to me but the loud screams were unbearable. When they saw me, three quaters of them were yelling and chanting my name.

"Say that again," I yelled into the phone as I waved to the fans. I signed a couple of autographs and took some pictures before I could hear his voice again.

"New York."

I almost dropped my phone as I was being pushed out through the side door by Paul, the boys' main bodyguard.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know you live in Jersey so I was gonna ask if you wanted to meet up."

I shook my head and covered my mouth before I could scream. "I'm actually in New York."

"Well then I guess I'll be seeing you a lot sooner."

***

I walked around Manhattan searching for a Starbucks. But not just any Starbucks.

It was the one my favorite youtube friend and I were suppose to meet at. So far I drank 5 iced teas considering I didn't want to walk into Starbucks and then leave without buying anything. Surely, cops would be on my ass because I "looked suspicious".