Chapter 12 (e)

Previously on You Thought Wrong

A third part of the exam? Wow. Can Naruto keep it up? Will Sasuke try harder now?

Chapter 12.

All the students were back in the classroom for the justu exam. They were seated at their desk, ready to be called into the room. Naruto could see three heat signatures through the door. He took a calming breath, watching as each person walked into the testing room, and out with a headband.

"Naruto Uzumaki!"

Naruto gave a breath of relief, entering the exam room. He could... sense two of these were people he didn't know. Mizuki is the only one he knew. He though the other kids said Iruka and the Hokage were going to watch them... but the two other than Mizuki were definitely not Iruka or The Hokage.

Mizuki I smirked some. "Alright, Naruto. Make three shadow clones, change each of the clones into a different person, and make them all do one justu."

Naruto raised an eyebrow. All the others said it was just three shadow clones... how come his test and protons were different? Maybe they were sabotaging him like they had tried to do on the obstacle course? He made the hand signs, channeling his chakra. "Shadow clone justu!" He shouted. Suprised? He learned a lot of things from Kurama over the years. Three perfect clones appeared. One morphed into Sakura, another into Sasuke, and the last into Ino. They seemed to bicker, before all of them did the shuriken shadow clone justu, dispelling one another.

The three proctors seemed amazed.

Mizuki almost cursed. This would ruin their plan! "You fail! You didn't keep the clones for long enough." He said. "Next."

Naruto stared at them in disbelief. He then slowly nodded, heading out with his head lowered.

He headed outside, despite the classmates laughing at him and such. He sat on his swing, the class soon dismissing.

A parent looked over. "Isn't that the demon?"

"Yeah, I heard he was the only one who didn't pass."

"Serves him right. A demon like that shouldn't be a ninja."

"We shouldn't talk about this. You know the Hokage forbid it."

Naruto closed his eyes. 'Kurama.... why? Why do they have to do this?'

Kurama frowned some. Naruto was strong, he knew that, but he also was just a kid. 'Kit, I know it's hard... but... just ignore them. You'll be a powerful and respected ninja one day. You don't need them. In fact... I think you should run away. "

Naruto's eyes widened. Running away seemed appealing right now. 'But then I'd be a missing-nin...'

"If the village actually cared for you, they would alert all of the other villages. Then you could leave a trail for Gaara and the Kazekage. I have everything planned kit."

Naruto nodded slowly. This seemed perfect.

Mizuki approached Naruto.... but noticed Naruto was suddenly gone.

Sasuke watched Naruto disappear. All of his other classmates laughed at Naruto when he failed... He only was confused. Any smart person would've wanted to watch Naruto fail. And yet... Naruto didn't fail. He wanted his now rival to show all that he had for these exams... and now someone was cheating. He looked back at the nagging Sakura. "Shut up. Follow me. " he spat, heading off.

Sakura followed happily.

Naruto was sabotaged! What will he do? What will Sasuke and Sakura do?