Chapter 10 (e)

Previously on You Thought Wrong

An unbreakable bond between the two villages as it seemed. Also, and an unbreakable bond between Naruto and Gaara, Shukaku and Gaara, Shukaku and Kurama, and finally, Naruto and Kurama.

Chapter 10

The Kazekage, or Rasa, happily left with Gaara. A miniature version of Shukaku was on his shoulder, as Temari and Kankuro timidly followed. The two were always told to hate and fear Gaara/Shukaku.... and here their father was...

Kurama turned to Naruto after the Hokage had left to do paperwork. "A week from now, you'll have to take the exam to become a genin. You should pass the test this time. I believe your eyes have become more adjusted to reading, so it'll only take you a few hours longer to finish the test. We'll start studying and training immediately. "

Naruto would groan in annoyance but comply.

So with that, their training continued.

Naruto learned Justus, how to put on weights, how to go unnoticed (even more unnoticed than he had already learned to go). When the test arrived, he was prepared.

1) Who was the first Hokage?

Naruto would curse some. Hashirama

2) What number was the previous great ninja war?
3rd

3) Who is our current Hokage?
Hiruzen Sarutobi

4) Who was the 4rth Hokage? Why isn't he currently in office?
Minato Namikaze. He died in a battle as the yellow flash of the leaf. Deciding he should give up on retirement, Jiji took office again.

5) If a ninja of our own village goes rouge, what do you do?
Capture him so he doesn't reveal the secrets of the village, then kill him.

6) Your teammates have just been captured on a mission, but you have to complete the mission before it causes great damage to your village. What do you do?

Naruto stared silently at the question. Those who don't follow the rules are scum... yet those who don't protect their comrades are worse than scum.

The rest continued to go on, some questions being rhetorical, some being hard, and others being easy. After a few hours, he finished the test... that everyone else has finished in 30 minutes.

Iruka took Naruto's test.

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Geez, Naruto, sure took you long enough. "

Sasuke would glance over. "Dobe."

The rest of the classmates started to laugh as Iruka graded the papers.

And... Naruto and Sasuke tied for the top spot! Wow! Next, was the obstacle course part of the test...

Sasuke didn't seem to like the fact that the dobe was suddenly ahead of him. He brushed past Naruto, heading outside to the obstacle course.

Naruto sighed some. "Oh Kami...."