Meeting the Vampire boyfriend

Leo and I got to my safe place and as always James wasn't here yet. The only reason why he was here yesterday when I arrived was because he didn't go to school. I sat down under the apple tree James and I usually do while Leo just stayed standing next to the apple tree. He kept looking to the horizon as if he was trying to look for James. Actually really hope that Leo doesn't try to kill James or tries to do anything that will cause harm to him or me.

An hour or two past and I felt James presence, I can tell it was him because I've been meeting with him for weeks now so I know when he's near. I also noticed that Leo was hiding as if he didn't want James to see him just yet. James sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

"Hello my little Angel." He greeted

"Hi James." I sense Leo's intense jealousy.

"Umm, so how are you today?"

"I'm fine, but there's something going on with a friend of mine."

"Is it one you told me about? Leo his name was if I rememder correctly?"

"Yes him."

"What's up with him?"

"Umm. Well, he kind of...um"

"I found out about you and her." Leo said from behind us

James and I got up and truned around to Leo standing with his arms crossed, glareing at James. James looked at him for a few more seconds then waved at him, it's sweet that James is trying to be nice. 

James stretch his arm out for Leo to shake and said "Hello, my name is James and you must be Leo, right?"

Leo didn't take James's hand and replied "Yes I am."

After realizing that Leo will not take his hand, James put it down and said "Well what are you doing here?"

"Angel brought me."

"Really. Why?"

"I wanted to meet you."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes I wanted to see if Angel was right about you. I wanted to see if you really are a good person like she said."

"I understand why you would want to know I am half demon by the way"

"You never told me you were half demon." I was shocked to hear that

"I didn't? Well I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I swear I thought I did."

"You can't even rememder if you told Angel you're half demon? I already didn't trust before you even got here and now-"

"It's fine James. I forget things all the time. It's normal." I cut Leo off before he could finish his statement

"Yeah you're right it is normal to forget things from time to time."

"It may be normal but who can forget something as important as what breed you are?"

"Breed?"

"He's not an animal Leo."

"I don't trust him Angel."

"THEN LEAVE!!!" I screamed and once again, it even shocked me. It also shocked James but I continued "NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD TO STAY!!! IF YOU HATE JAMES THAT MUCH THEN JUST LEAVE!!!"

"FINE!!!" Leo screamed then left

I turned to look  at James. He was so shocked, I feared that he wouldn't want to see again. So I collected my thing and was about to leave. James grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him. Then he did the last thing I expected him to do, he hugged me.

"Thank you." James whispered in my ear, this time he shocked me.

"For what?"

"For sticking up for me. No one has ever stood up for me thank you." 

I hugged back and said, "You're welcome."