Magic in the human world?

I told my mom that I was going to go see Phoebe with Willow and to call me if she needs me for anything.

"Okay. Make sure to be home by midnight. I love you." She called as I was walking out the door.

~10 minutes later ~

Willow and I were hiding from the giants that were guarding the gate way to the human world. We were being extremely quiet then the next I know someone tapped on my shoulder and I flipped them over. When I saw who it was I immediately let go and helped the person up.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper-yelled

"I'm here to make sure you guys don't get in trouble. And I told you I see you later didn't I?" He replied

"You said you will see me later at my house, Leo."

Our little argument was interrupted by Willow saying. "Angel the guards are distracted it's now or never let's go."

"Ok.ay" Willow and I sneak past the guards with Leo right behind us. We make to the portal.

I turn around to Leo and said "Go home Leo we don't need you here."

I was about to walk away until Leo grabbed my wrist and said "Remember when we were kids and I made a promise to protect you no matter what. Remember that?"

"Yes I do but we were kids and that was a long time ago."

"Doesn't matter I am still going to protect you whether you like it or not." And with that Leo pulled me in through the portal with Willow following us.

We were now in the human world where people don't believe in magic.

"We're here." I said while putting my wings away. In this world I have the ability to look more human here. Willow is no longer a ghost. She is alive. Leo well....he looks the same except his eyes are no longer yellow they are now green.

We are now heading towards Phoebe's place. The sun was starting to set and it looked really pretty.

~15 minutes later~

We finally got to Phoebe's house. We quietly sneaked in to surprise her. We found Phoebe sitting in the middle of a circle made out of candles. I take out my wings and fly over to her so she won't hear my footsteps.

I go near her ear and whisper "Hey tell my dad I said hi." She jumped and all the candles went out the minute she opened her eyes. 

"Oh my lord. Angel you scared me the magic out of me."

I laughed and helped Phoebe up "Willow get you the lights please."Phoebe said while I was helping her up. The lights turned on and I averted my eyes and hissed like a vampire. I heard Leo chuckle which made me blush a little.

"Who's this?" Asked Phoebe after hugging Willow

"This is Leo, an old friend of mine." I answered

"Oh. He's cute" she whispered the last part to me and Willow. We heard a little laugh

"Thank you." He smiled and continued "So what were doing?"

"Oh I was practicing my magic." She answered like it was obvious.

"Ok. WAIT THERE'S MAGIC IN THE HUMAN WORLD!?!?!?" He screamed